Someone Else's Problem: My new econobox!

'Cus they're small? :dunno:

Possibly. Since I don?t want to be harassed by the police, I might as well put one with the same size as the ones that come out of the factory.

'Cus they're small? :dunno:

I thought it was because he thought the spokes looked like piano keys. :/

Apparently I read into it too much :lol:

Bunnypalio's new wheels look good! Hooray for alloys!

Hooray for alloys!

/Steel-in-summer-alloy-in-winter-man

Bunnypalio's new wheels look good! Hooray for alloys!

Thanks!
Almost anything looks better than steelies, to be honest. :lol:

Hooray for alloys!

/Steel-in-summer-alloy-in-winter-man

Indeed!
/lives in a place were winter tires aren?t needed.

Geez, I didn't even mention it got sold seven years ago.

I love how this thread is flaired as "Someone Else's Problem." :D

Sold.

A friend, that knew I moved to Portugal, but wasn't aware my car was still for sale, started looking for cars and ended up looking at my car in a used car lot, unaware it was mine.

Good for him. Got a good deal and is now with a car that only had one previous owner.

Knowing what Portuguese registration fees/taxes are like, I think he might be holding off for a while.

Knowing what Portuguese registration fees/taxes are like, I think he might be holding off for a while.
I haven't looked at that yet, but just seeing the prices and availabilty and comparing to Germany makes me want to cry.

Congrats for the sale! I like to be able to expand to other car browsing sites from nettiauto so I will gladly help you find something that's the opposite of what you need :D

I want to visit Finland to see if my wife and kid will like it as much as I did, but I fear I might drive back to Portugal with a Sierra or something equally awful...
Come to the UK to see if you all hate it as much as you expect and then drive back in something worse. :LOL: