My new gallery!

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
More content, new look, new software!

Do not hesitate to comment pics, or mark them!

BTW, a language selection is available at the bottom left, to put it in english or whatever language you'd like.

http://www.pingouin.ca/~Renesis/

Nothing exceptionnal, but I thought I'd improve it since I got a photo class in College and it'll make me a little "portfolio".

As I said at DieselStation, this is hot! :D

Chateau%20Bonne%20Entente.jpg

Then mark it! it takes 1 second to do and that way I know the favorites of the visitors :p

Wow - some amazing work there. I really loved the panoramas and some of the black and white work was exquisite. *very impressed*

Now I've never really known much about the difference between a good and a poor photo, but for some reason (which even I don't know) I REALLY like the duck picture, it's truly beautiful. i would frame it and put it on my wall if I were you!

NICE JOB.

I've rated a few, there's some nice shots there, nice angle on some of those saab shots.

for the waterfall pic... you should have left the shutter on for a little longer... so you can actually see strips of water... I really love those shots

Yeah I know, but my lack of tripod would have made it very hard, especially since it's a panorama.

I'm using a Canon A70

I'm kinda regretting buying My Casio Exilim Z40... the quality of the pictures aren't that nice as it is quite grainy... but aren't the Canon A-series really big... I just wanted something that could slip in my pocket :D

My uncle got that same one.

I wanted him to get a Canon SD series camera, which would have been better IMO but meh.. he didn't listen to me.

Alreast he got the Z40 and not the other one that was even slimmer but with no zoom or anything

TBH... the quality of the pictures are no where close to my old Sony F77... I switched to the Z40 because it had optical zoom wherelse the F77 only had digital zoom. The A70 is way too big to put in a pocket right... I don't think I've seen one in real life

I like your pics!

But actually, I'm more interested in the gallery system you've used... Or did you build it yourself? I actually got a Photo page as well, but its only party pics... 8) And my Digicam isn't the best, just a Sony P72... Was hella cheap, though!

Buba