My New Genesis Sedan :D

wooflepoof

WoofleDay
Car(s)
Genesis Sedan 3.8
All the Americans are buying Hyundais now......that says something about the domestic car companies :D

Nice car woofle (PROOF OF OWNERSHIP!), allthough you can see where they took hints from other cars, it looks really nice and comfy, Hyundai is REALLY stepping up by now, no wonder VW said "of all the asian carmakers Hyundai are the ones who will annoy us in the next years" :p

Nice. A working car will be quite the departure from your BMW 740. :p

All the Americans are buying Hyundais now......that says something about the domestic car companies :D

Nice car woofle (PROOF OF OWNERSHIP!), allthough you can see where they took hints from other cars, it looks really nice and comfy, Hyundai is REALLY stepping up by now, no wonder VW said "of all the asian carmakers Hyundai are the ones who will annoy us in the next years" :p

Good enough?
https://pic.armedcats.net/w/wo/wooflepoof/2011/04/14/PIC-0108.jpg

woofle \o/ nice

Nice car! The only thing I don't like is the grille, it's too anonymous, trying too hard to not look exactly like a certain other brand that it has no real personality. Other than that, bitchin' ride dude.

THAT'S NOT AN S-TYPE! :p

I was surprised by how good the Genesis really is, it's a very impressive car for the money. A massive step up from the family-style cars but, not that much more expensive.

Yes, I really like edkwon's mods on his, too; it makes it a bit more unique.

It's not my particular cup of tea but that's just my opinion... I'm sure this is a hell of a comfortable car that will go and go and go before ever needing anything other than an oil change.

So I hope you enjoy it, you didn't buy a car to impress me after all but yourself. :p

How did I miss the photographic evidence of wooflepoof's fancy pillow-on-wheels?

YAY PICTURES!

Very nice! Have fun. :)