My New(ish) Integra

Let me know about what rims you end up not wanting. I may be interested ;)

Here are some new pics from the first autocross this year.

I ended up 9th out of 12 in STS. Would have been fourth but i clipped a cone on my last run.

Here are some new pics from the first autocross this year.

I ended up 9th out of 12 in STS. Would have been fourth but i clipped a cone on my last run.

Any plans on upgrading your brake system? I will buy everything and your swaybars if you upgrade those.

Not the brakes, the previous owner put on drilled and slotted rotors all the way around, and i will probably just go with brembo blanks and some higher performance pads, my brother has this setup on his integra and it stops just as well, if not better than mine.

I'd like to get a type-r rear swaybar, but money is tight right now, and I have to get new front shocks/struts so i can get my suspension finished. Hopefully this summer i will be able to do this and get the swaybar and an ASR rear subframe brace.

Here's a little bit of an update on the modifications I've done for the car.

I bought these Corbeau A4 seats and a Corbeau harness.
Its nice being able to fit comfortably into my car at autocross now as I sit lower and my head doesn't hit the roof anymore.

This is the car before I messed with the suspension (with summer wheels and tires on)

I bought some Type R Springs and Koni Yellow struts for suspension (I wanted something a bit more comfortable for daily driving but also with the adjustability for autocross)

Random shot of the adjustment knob.

This winter I will redo the brakes, since they are warped. And hopefully next spring I will get some new 15" wheels for summer. (looking at either OEM SI wheels, Integra Five spokes or Rota Slipstreams)

Protect the ECU!!!!!

Looks great :D Damn you though, I want to be autocrossing mine...I have to get new shocks first...mine are pretty much done.

Thanks guys!

Right now I have the shocks set to half stiff and it rides just the way I wanted it to. At the next autocross I will play with the stiffness settings on the shocks to see what happens.