My New(ish) Integra

kEv H

Car(s)
98 Integra gsr
Hi guys,
I dont post much, but I visit regularly and read the forums quite a bit.
So I decided to put up some pics of my cars for you guys to see.

I sold my 93 Civic for a 98 Integra GSR

Old Car:
http://img408.imageshack.**/img408/3710/img3169kr8.jpg

New Car:
http://img521.imageshack.**/img521/354/integra023nc8.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.**/img528/3858/dsc00956wo7.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.**/img528/2126/integra033ng9.jpg

Right now the 'teg is on Tanabe coilovers with KYB AGX struts. Over spring break I am going to be replacing the coilovers with Integra Type R Springs, and cleaning up the engine bay some.

It's basically stock except for the suspension, and the interior bits (on when I bought her)

I'd like to get some exterior mods to make her look a little more pretty. Nothing big just a front and rear lip, and possibly a type r spoiler (haven't decided on the spoiler yet)

I will also be using the same wheels from the civic when the snow stops.

Last edited:
Nice, i've always liked that gen of Tegs... I think it looks best in blue though.

I think a subltle bodykit would improve its overall look.

man i think the DC2 Type R is one of the few FWD cars that we get in the states that i would be amped about owning other than the mazdaspeed3/protege if only they weren't all like 15K+

Congrats on the purchase.

Please do the poor car and transmission a favor, and park your car in neutral and pull your hand brake.

Nice car - good choice, I agree with Manimillion on the best way to park a manual too. White can look a bit dirty unless washed regularly, had a white galant always looked uncared for because I did not wash / wax it enough.

Would balance it out with a spoiler.

Looks very nice!

Congrats on the purchase.

Please do the poor car and transmission a favor, and park your car in neutral and pull your hand brake.

I've always been told to keep the car in gear when parked, it help in case the handbrake would disengage or when it snaps (like mine a few month ago).

BTW, very nice car, I like those Integras :)

If someone/thing hits your car while it is parked in gear, not only will you need new body panels, but also a new engine and transmission, and a lot of insurers won't cover those damages because they're damaged because of your error, not because someone drove into your car. In certain cases it is advisable to stick your car in gear when parked, f.i. when on an incline.

Nice 'teg, keep it clean. Say no to rice.

If someone/thing hits your car while it is parked in gear, not only will you need new body panels, but also a new engine and transmission, and a lot of insurers won't cover those damages because they're damaged because of your error, not because someone drove into your car. In certain cases it is advisable to stick your car in gear when parked, f.i. when on an incline.

Indeed :-o

I've always been told to keep the car in gear when parked, it help in case the handbrake would disengage or when it snaps (like mine a few month ago).

BTW, very nice car, I like those Integras :)

A lot of people say a lot of stuff but they are not always a good thing.

Any how lets not get too off topic, and keep the thread going for his nice car.

Thanks for the comments guys.

White is not my first choice of color for cars because of the maintenance required to keep it looking clean, but I like it.

The interior pic is from the original seller, I always set the handbrake whenever I park.

As for the steering wheel, I dont think I will put the stocker back on, but I would like something a little bigger.

Nice 'teg, keep it clean. Say no to rice.

You would have to get hit pretty damn hard for your transmission and motor to be destroyed. An impact that hard would probably do structural damage before it would do damage to your engine and/or transmission.

Nice Integra, btw. lol I wanted to get one of those when I was younger, but the insurance was too much. Thanks to certain crappy movies about streetracing.

I would keep it just the way it is, exterior wise. Integras of that generation have some nice lines, why spoil it? :)

Nice teg! Cooler than mine.

P.S....what do you plan on doing with these wheels once the other ones go on?

Nice DC2! I'm in a similar situation suspension-wise, right now my car is on coilovers, but I'm going to switch to stock ITR springs as soon as summer arrives. Also, let me add, I just installed an ITR spoiler on my car this week, and I love it. It does attract more attention, though. Can be good or bad :p
If you have any questions or need tech advice or just want to join a great community, www.team-integra.net is a great site.

Hi guys,
I dont post much, but I visit regularly and read the forums quite a bit.
So I decided to put up some pics of my cars for you guys to see.

New Car:
http://img521.imageshack.**/img521/354/integra023nc8.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.**/img528/3858/dsc00956wo7.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.**/img528/2126/integra033ng9.jpg

Right now the 'teg is on Tanabe coilovers with KYB AGX struts. Over spring break I am going to be replacing the coilovers with Integra Type R Springs, and cleaning up the engine bay some.

It's basically stock except for the suspension, and the interior bits (on when I bought her)

I'd like to get some exterior mods to make her look a little more pretty. Nothing big just a front and rear lip, and possibly a type r spoiler (haven't decided on the spoiler yet)

I will also be using the same wheels from the civic when the snow stops.

PERFECT, don't change a thing minus adding an OEM spoiler and tint. That's my favorite Integra, and in white they are quite beautiful to look at. :D

*edit*
Roll some new Civic Si rims. Or some RSX or TSX rims. Those ones from your old Civic wouldn't look as good I think.

Thanks guys,

My civic had ground control Coilovers, RS*R Ex Mag catback, Cold air intake, the wheels and summer tires and some other small stuff.
I really like that MOMO wheel, it has an OEM look while still being sporty.

The wheels on it actually have winter tires on them (Bridgestone Blizzaks) so they will be put up for winter use.

I do plan on getting the windows tinted and I would like to find some 99-00 civic SI wheels for summer use. But as for now I will use the rotas from the civic until I find some new wheels.

I cant wait for autocross to see how this car fares compared to the civic. I would usually place just out of the trophies for STS with my civic (on falken ziex ze-512), so I am excited to see how the additional power and improved suspension will help, and some better rubber too.

It would be nice to have a set of azenis or similar sticky tires just for autocross but I cant justify spending the money for the 2 times a month that I autocross.