My "new" ride!!

Xeonidas

It is 1976 vyata v150m from Soviet 148cc engine, 6bhp, max speed 72km/h and has 3 gears. Its a bit rusty but other tha that it runs like new because its well kept. My dad gave it to
me because he didn`t use it for ages so we took it out of our shed fixed it and
now it works like new. I don`t have any license so I use it only on empty roads
or short trips and it isn`t registered as a motorcycle. It is very fun to drive it:p
saaremaa1234001.jpg
saaremaa1234002.jpg
saaremaa1234003.jpg
saaremaa1234005.jpg
saaremaa1234008.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I knew that it's a cyrillic letter, just poking a bit of fun at your scooter. :p

But anyway, enjoy it! Two wheeled transport is the best. :cool:

its in russian that "4" means ?, altogether it means kilometers per ?as=(hour)

if you can see well mabie it will be good ?????????/???

6670kilimeters vell impresive but in our town here we had a guy who bought a bike jave witch was hiden in pile of straw for a long time and had only 1500kilometers on clock so that was very cool he sold it for 3x biger price

in our contry that bike that you have is also know as a pig

is it 4 stroke or 2?

(i know that my english is bad sry )

2 stroke and it has done about 100000km because this is already a second speedometer (first broke)

I like that I want one :3

It is 1976 vyata v150m from Soviet 148cc engine, 6bhp, max speed 72km/h and has 3 gears. Its a bit rusty but other tha that it runs like new because its well kept. My dad gave it to
me because he didn`t use it for ages so we took it out of our shed fixed it and
now it works like new. I don`t have any license so I use it only on empty roads
or short trips and it isn`t registered as a motorcycle. It is very fun to drive it:p
saaremaa1234001.jpg
saaremaa1234002.jpg
saaremaa1234003.jpg
saaremaa1234005.jpg
saaremaa1234008.jpg

Never heard of that marque, but I'm glad it's fun to ride.

Congrats on the first in what will probably be a long line of two-wheeled transport :cool:.

If you have any spare cash or even just a decent toolset you could get better performance out of it; most of the Soviet and Chinese two-stroke bike engines are very very rough and untuned.

For example, take a dremel and check the exhaust and intake ports- they are probably a little off-centre, so do some measuring and shave a little off. And on and on, there are a million more things you could do to tune it for good speed and economy- if you want to hear more ask me, my first motorcycle was a homebuilt two-stroke as well and I learned quite a bit about two-strokes from it.

That is sweet.

+1 for not getting some pathetic modern plastic hairdryer.

In soviet Russia, scooter rides you, Put it in H etc. :p

Something ate the windshield.

*glances over at katwalk*

I made a video of the vyatkas horn and engine sound
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIqoKsv9kew[/YOUTUBE]

That thing causes more pollution than China! :lol: