• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

My New Wheels

M5Rangerover

i suggest these, 1) optional stock 15" wheels
they look nice, plus have the logo. :wink:

yeah, i'd go with the 15" stock rims.

and, i'm not sure how good an 80's bmw would actually look with bigger rims, to tell the truth.

kcin said:
yeah, i'd go with the 15" stock rims.

and, i'm not sure how good an 80's bmw would actually look with bigger rims, to tell the truth.

LOL yeah good point. i dont think you should go for chrome, or anything too big. it , to me, looks like ur tryin to hard to make it look good.

get the standard rims and that should do. that car is a really nice one, id love to have it. right now i use my moms saturn when i go to college somtimes, (not all the time cuz i dont have a license) and mostly the city bus. lol

BLING BLING BIATCH! :p

i also think 15" is a little small, 16-17" is ideal, if you go bigger, the rest of the car should be tuned too. i like the borbet type wheels. they're not stock, but not to special to be placed on a stock car

Even if you don't think rims bigger than 15" look good on your car, they will do wonders for performance.

Combine a set of 17" rims with low profile wheels on your Bimmer and in my opinion your ride would look amazing too. :mrgreen:

Buy Borbet A wheels in size of 9x16. I've seen couple of those kind of bimmers with these wheels and they looked very nice. Dunno how much these costs, but shouldn't be too much.
small.gif

Official site
http://www.borbet.de

im not sure if i want to go over 15" because the roads up here are really bad and the ride would be terrible

I prefer thin spokes over large ones. I like to be able to see the discs. ;)

More of a bitch to clean the brake dust off of though, for some reason my "gold" rims always seem to be "black" :lol: .

So get black thin spoked rims. ;)

yah, i'd love to get those bbs ones, problem is im a "starving student" on a tight budget

I did manage to find a set of the factory 6 spokes, but the guy wants waaaaaaay too much for them, so I'm shopping around some more on the weekend to try and find some deals

go for the floaters! there the coolest wheels on the market 8) ...but they will set u back a few dollars :?

UPDATE: I think I'm going this weekend to buy my new "stock" 15" 6-spoke wheels, if I can spare time from studying for these bloody finals :evil:

oh, and I am getting the car refinshed over the summer! A few more steps on the way to becoming beautiful

On another note, my dad is buying another e30, this time a 1985 325e sedan, that needs some bodywork. This is to be my "summer project" :shock: I might swap the engines b/w the 2 cars if the other engine is in better shape

looks like my summer is shaping up to be a busy one

Viper007Bond said:
I prefer thin spokes over large ones. I like to be able to see the discs. ;)

Amen, brotha!! And if you're looking at the Fox's, a compareable rim (and much nicer IMO) is the Konig Tantrum. If I had the dough for them I'd be ridin' on 'em now!!