my old car up.

tysoe

Thought I'd stick up a pic I took of my old and quite rare MX-5 when I first bought it and took it for a ride on the twisties near where I live, here in north california.

old%20Car2.jpg

yeah, only 640 were made in that colour (evolution orange) in 2000 it's only in the last couple of years that more manufacturers started using a similar colour, only ever seen one other Y2Kevo in the last 4 years. I have 2 of em now and a old V6 MX3.

I'm a bit of a Mazda nut. Almost got an RX8 this year, think I'm going to hold out for either a lotus elise or the new MX5 thats due sometime next year. Supposed to be built on the RX8 platform. Would be nice if it got a bit more power but for the money you can't get a more fun to drive RWD sports car :).

tysoe said:
yeah, only 640 were made in that colour (evolution orange) in 2000 it's only in the last couple of years that more manufacturers started using a similar colour, only ever seen one other Y2Kevo in the last 4 years. I have 2 of em now and a old V6 MX3.

I'm a bit of a Mazda nut. Almost got an RX8 this year, think I'm going to hold out for either a lotus elise or the new MX5 thats due sometime next year. Supposed to be built on the RX8 platform. Would be nice if it got a bit more power but for the money you can't get a more fun to drive RWD sports car :).

WELCOME :D :D

now other members who want a warm welcome know what to do. :lol:

i feel warmly welcomed by Overheats warm welcome :| :? :mrgreen:

fussmatte_bart_welcome_man.gif

Like your car, I always thought the MX-5 was for girls, but when I watched Top Gear (I think Hamster) tested a blue MX-5, it looks good.

nice car man always respected the mx5, and that color = teh suck IMHO :p you got any pics of the new mx5? get an elise unless the new one got rotary :twisted: