My photothread - shots from norway

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pictures of the diablo and celica st205 gt4 are taken with the eos 350d camera. The only pictures that have been shot with the eos 400d are the latest ones of the white skyline and red toyota mr2 mk2.

On average I spent about 2-3 hours working on one photo.

Thanks!

damn! 2-3 hours! i spend 2-3minutes on my photos. I guess that's what makes the difference ;) great stuff man.

I love this picture mark. The lambo stands out so good. It looks like it`s going to get out of the pic any second :).

Enjoying the photos! Way different then what I would/could do but it's fun to see something completely different that looks great.

To be truthful, my eyes keep gravitating over to the BMW.

chevy02.jpg

Looks like it's from No Country For Old Men :cool:

The proportions of the image makes it impossible to crop&resize to that resolution.

can you keep the proportions of the image and post a higher resolution one ? (any res will do)

Thanks. Sadly I can't help you with the wallpaper request. The proportions of the image makes it impossible to crop&resize to that resolution.

Well, I don't need it at that size, just any huge size will work.

Very cool! Yes, they are called the G20 here, but sadly they did not come with the SR20DET engine, just N/A.

Dude, your shot are so awesome! :D Great work! :D

And I love thew locations that you pick! How did you get that empty carpark? :eek:

hvor tar du bilder?

Status
Not open for further replies.