My Pimpchops.

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
I made these ages ago when I was 14 or so..since this section hasn't got much thread, I thought I could lighten it up :D

barbaauto4by.jpg

My bro made some too:

The spongemobile:
auto007tommy6xp.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:puke: :bangin:

But, I have to say, nice cutting! How did you do it? With Paint Shop Pro you have to do it manually (with the mouse draw a line around it)

Or do you actually use Photoshop?

Jostyrostelli said:
But, I have to say, nice cutting! How did you do it? With Paint Shop Pro you have to do it manually (with the mouse draw a line around it)

Or do you actually use Photoshop?

I've used the polygonal lasso in PS. In my expirience it seems the best way to cut a shape. Just make sure to draw short lines to get the shape perfect.

hold on i am the real n00b. are u guys all using corel photo paint? or some other program? adobe photo shop?!

Oh yeah PSP has it too, but you can't do it in multiple lines..that sucks..So I just clone it from another same picture.

Don't know really, I'm familiar with Paint Shop Pro..and I should "find" a version on the internet, haven't got the patience to look for a good one. Maybe I should..

PSP is kinda limited.

You should check it out. Two days ago I went from MS Paint to Photoshop..and this is the result so far. I don't even wanna know what the software is capable of.

Once you get the hang out of it it's so much easier to use...plus there are all these nice tutorials on the internet.