My R33

Dav

Car(s)
R33 Skyline & Satria GTI
this is my current R33:

thDSC00036.jpg

its a 94 series 1 with a series 2 rear wing, engine and airbag making it an unofficial series 1.5.

seing as how i crashed my 1st 33 this one was bought stock as a rock except for the wheels, and had all the good bits transplanted in. so far its got:

power FC
cheap ass intercooler
hks gt2530 turbo with hks dump pipe running 15psi
nismo fuel pump
bigger airflow metre off a z32
3inch exhaust all the way through, was 3.5 with only a cannon on the back and a cat but was insanly loud

and yet to go on is a set of bilstein coilovers and powerfc boost controller.

anyway thats all i got, i might get some more pics when i get my computer running again.

Very nice! Although I was never really a fan of this generation. It was always so classically 80's/90's (too round). Still thought, nice. :cool:

Hmm, very nice car. I like the looks of the R34 better but I guess the innards are the same.

Does yours have that ultra-cool computer which shows you all the data (as seen on Top Gear with Fat Jason)?

Mmmm...Always preferred the 33 over the 32, more subtle than the 34. Can't wait till they're eligible for import to Canada.

r32's are toooo old now, and 33's are much nicer inside especially with 4 ppl in it.

the power fc has got the hand control with it so i can see injector duty cycle water temp and pretty much everything else

and 34's are more powerful stock

a gt2530 is pretty small for a rb25det... stock they came with a t3 flange so why not a t3 flanged 28r or even a 30r? i ran the stock turbo off a r33 for a while and i loved it (it was rebuilt with metal blades, no grenades attached to my motor). i cant imagine a 2830 holding as much power as the stock dual ball bearing t3.

Lovely car mate! :thumbsup: 33 is the best looking skyline IMO.

a gt2530 is t3 flange and bolts straight up, the gt series is different to the t series, it is not a t25.

just found the old dyno reading for the old car with all the same bits, 215kw at the wheels

i know the gt is different but it is still small compared to what could be on there. anything under a gt30r shouldnt be put on a 6 cylinder (besides rb20)

a gt2530 is pretty small for a rb25det... stock they came with a t3 flange so why not a t3 flanged 28r or even a 30r? i ran the stock turbo off a r33 for a while and i loved it (it was rebuilt with metal blades, no grenades attached to my motor). i cant imagine a 2830 holding as much power as the stock dual ball bearing t3.

Dammit, I hate when the OTHER Nissan know-it-all guy beats me to a answer. ;) :)

it would be nice, but for most of the driving this thing does midrange is where it spends most of its time, so the 2530 is fine for that, boost starts at just over 2k full bost by 3k and hold till redline. i cant see the reason for a larger turbo.

heres a couple more older pics, wont be any new ones for a while cause some old dude ran into me on parramatta rd, 3 freaking lanes he came across to hit me, he "didnt see me" BAH!! anyway:

intercooler just gone on
thDSCF1245.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

HKS sticker has been removed, i didnt put it on was the previous owner who didnt actually have anything HKS in it:hammer:

yeh its just the drivers side front 1/4 pannel, scratched rim, scratched headlight, front bar and mirror. its more just a pain in the ass and not having the car for a while.

if u wanna see damage ill show u my old 33 :mrgreen:

heres a couple more older pics, wont be any new ones for a while cause some old dude ran into me on parramatta rd, 3 freaking lanes he came across to hit me, he "didnt see me" BAH!! anyway:
Ahhh too bad, you get some morons on that road in the morning, drives me insane!! :shock2:

if u wanna see damage ill show u my old 33 :mrgreen:
What the fuck happened to that?!!