My R33

What the fuck happened to that?!!

ever been to the national park that runs from sutherland to just about wollongong? got it wrong going through there:lol:

my mates lost it in an r32 goin through there too, good times.

thDSCF1229.jpg

ok what happend was i understeered of a long right hand sweeper, didnt seem like i was goin fast, obvioulsy was cause the road was sligtly damp half way through the turn. hit an embankment on the left, rolled the car onto the right. that lead to a good 2 hr walk to get some reception to get a tow truck.

thDSCF1219.jpg

and thats where they took it to, they stack em up on shelfs like a supermarket8)

R33s don't seem to survive too well in crashes. My friend who owned a GTS-T T-boned a what I believe was Daewoo (wasn't my friend's fault). The bumper, intercooler, radiator all push up against the engine and the chassis around the passenger compartment was slightly twist. This was a crash @ around 60km/h, my friend wasn't injured much but the other driver was in a coma and not sure what happen to her.

ever been to the national park that runs from sutherland to just about wollongong? got it wrong going through there:lol:

my mates lost it in an r32 goin through there too, good times.
Eerrr yeah, great times....

The worst thing is when you crash and you have to walk a long way for help.

was freezing too, and i gotta say that was by far the worst week of my life, excuding when my grandparents died, bad things happen in 3's (33's?) in seems.

Pretty nice car dude... You know i always hated you right hand driving countries for enjoying the privilege to own such cars...

the black on is listed as a repairable write off, but i wouldnt bother the roof is bent.

the new one is gonna stay as is cause im planning on goin over to europe mid year and i kinda need the cash for that. but when i get back i might sell it and go for a gtr, or maybe an e34 m3.

or i could do the responsible thing and put down a deposit on a house :lol:

cheaper option might be the rb30/25 combo, too far off to think about for now.