My renault megane coup? & CC

your parents are waithing for their GT-R?? in belgium?? i'ld love to see that happen....

they are expecting him around february/march but it might be december according to the dealer since they are working on ours.

Yes the GT-R will be my parents's thank god I will be able to drive it once in a while.

My parents don't look rich but they have worked 7/7 for 25 years so they can afford it.

The GT-R my parents bought is the black edition color being white.

IMG_0019-1.jpg

I know that the wheel swap is odd but the ones with the stock tires was when I just bought him. I will take pictures somewhere this weekend.

Bah the CC is pretty fun to drive it goes pretty hard through cornes sure it aint a racing car but its fun to drive. and since I barely paid any money it was worth it.

I will take some pictures with proof since some people doubt me :lol:.

i saw one of those meganes riding on trailer to the dealer my god it looks so amazing

I will take some pictures with proof since some people doubt me :lol:.

You needed that in your first post of the thread.. all "new" cars are required to show proof that they own said vehicle.

You needed that in your first post of the thread.. all "new" cars are required to show proof that they own said vehicle.

I'm still waiting for pictures of your Dacia Sandero Turbo Quattroporte Mayo GTZR1. <_<

That is just AWESOME... I've seen the Lambo around, it gets driven alot, and not slowly or silently

it's good to hear that there are people awesome and rich enough over in .be to own stuff like that, and actually DRIVE them, not boast about them

That is just AWESOME... I've seen the Lambo around, it gets driven alot, and not slowly or silently

it's good to hear that there are people awesome and rich enough over in .be to own stuff like that, and actually DRIVE them, not boast about them

I myself have only seen a lambo being driven once it looked like that one, might be the same one but didn't check out the license plate

I mostly see porches and jaguars. most fancy car I have seen is a Aston Martin DBS. 2 days ago a lotus exige flew past me.

never seen the gallardo with that plate

i've seen this one plenty of times though
3523202307_d88f86743e_o.jpg

each time a lambo is featured in a mag, it has that license plate!

Parked next to a Megane Coupe and it took me a while to go and get my ticket, many curves to admire on it. Do you or your parents work at a Renault dealer? First Renaults, then Nissan... ;)

Parked next to a Megane Coupe and it took me a while to go and get my ticket, many curves to admire on it. Do you or your parents work at a Renault dealer? First Renaults, then Nissan... ;)

one of their best friends works as salesman at a renault garage but before the CC they had several renaults and it kinda stuck

but my dad's dream was to own a "racecar" and since renault doesn't really sell racecars(sure you can counter that with the RS cars but still) so he went looking around. he tested BMW M3,Audi S5, Audi R8, Some ferrari don't ask me which one, porche carrera S, lotus exige. he was mainly doubting between the S5 and R8 untill he drove the GT-R, he bought it the same day :lol:

Last edited:
never seen the gallardo with that plate

i've seen this one plenty of times though
3523202307_d88f86743e_o.jpg

each time a lambo is featured in a mag, it has that license plate!

I love that one. Used this photo of it as the wallpaper on my iPhone for a while.

http://img16.imageshack.**/img16/3083/lamborghiniinsnow.jpg

so euhrmm, wait, I'm usually not one to yell fake or troll the moment someone new shows up......but someone who's parents have driven renaults all their lives but are now suddenly gonna get a GT-R ? and a '21 year old' who does't recognize a jaaaaaaag (his other thread) and gets exited about a bone stock lancer? .....
It all smells a little to mutch need for speed playing teenager to me....if this turns out te be ligit I will be the first to apoligize.....

Its the third now. Wheres that proof?

I hope this is good enough

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

I lack a good camera, iphone is fun and all but it sucks at taking pictures when the weather sucks

Regarding the GT-R my parents have to ring the garage for some reason today so im waiting for news when they get back home

edit: got the news, GT-r will be here this month according to the garage most likely next week

Last edited:
Why do some new posters always get flak for no good reason? Welcome him, and do not shun him. Maybe what he has done is not exactly to everyone's taste, but watever floats his boat. If its a community, stop being skeptical of every new user.

Sorry for the OT.

and speaking of GT-Rs, is it rare there? and how much does it cost brand new compared to an Audi R8 and stuff?

because, in Malaysia, GT-Rs brand new are considerably much cheaper than its said competitors.

and a set of cool renaults u have there, but 255r19s on a 1.9? would affect handling and performance a lot now wouldn't it?

Why do some new posters always get flak for no good reason? Welcome him, and do not shun him. Maybe what he has done is not exactly to everyone's taste, but watever floats his boat. If its a community, stop being skeptical of every new user.

Sorry for the OT.

and speaking of GT-Rs, is it rare there? and how much does it cost brand new compared to an Audi R8 and stuff?

because, in Malaysia, GT-Rs brand new are considerably much cheaper than its said competitors.

and a set of cool renaults u have there, but 255r19s on a 1.9? would affect handling and performance a lot now wouldn't it?

I havent noticed a huge performance drop, still is as smooth as before and the handling is awesome. It has awesome grip and combined with the new racing suspension it just works brilliantly well. Only problem now is the fact that its freezing so I have to be extremely carefull since my tires probably will slip easy since they arent winter tires. So I will probably will put the stock ones back on.

I havent seen any GT-R on the roads yet so it is quite rare.

GT-R black edition full options: 88.000 euro
R8 4.2 with no options : 110.000 euro
5.2 no options: 145.000 euro

Last edited:
one word... proper winter tyres, or the car stay at home.

Just put wintertires on the stock rims.

Sure it isn't snowing yet but it is coming so its better to be prepared.

GT-R arrived at garage now we are waiting for some administration work. We will probably have him this friday