Soutside1.jpg

Picture at the road course

s20003a.jpg

'00 Honda S2000
Megan Racing Coilovers
CF Cooling Air Duct Plate
My Road Racing Warrior :driving: :burnrubber:

Last edited:
Awesome car, going to be watching some at the track day coming up on the 11th. Drove one when I worked as a detailer, great car. Hell...what am I talking about, the motoring survey prooves it all :D

Those coilovers make it look great, especially in the night shot w/ the stop signs :thumbsup:

lol... nice car! get some volks plz
=)

volks won't get me faster around the track... doing more suspension mods (ie. sway bars, 04 rear suspension arms (makes it a lot less twitch), strut bars, etc... also will be doing a power mod soon (leaning towards a SC).

djdorifto: put it your profile! :)

I love the s2000, but it?s 700? MORE in Insurance than a Boxster S over here, so .... :( :( :(

the megan coilovers actually arent bad at all for the price, i have a buddy with streets on his s14 and it feels nice for how cheap they are.

I sat in one at the motorshow a couple weeks ago and it was great! Such a focussed car and yours looks really nice!

Thanks guys for the comments...

Patrick - Yeah, I use to have them on my S13 a few years back. Their badass coilovers that work great like the 1500 coilovers you can get. They have been proven to last a through so much abuse and in do so I put my own through two road course events and already 20k+ miles on the street.

D-Fence - wow, here the Boxster is more expensive than the S2000, but i'm still faster and better handling lol.

Silverstar - Yeah, no wheels for me yet, if I do i'll be getting

IMG_0149.jpg

ENKEI RPF1, I love these wheels and they are very light weight.

^
Great choice! :thumbsup:
Another great weight saver is a single exit exhaust...depending on the manufacturer, you can shed ~20-30 pounds by replacing the dual exhaust. ;)

Anyone know a way to color the A-pillars the same as the rest of the car?

I also hate the fact the hardtop comes with a black lining around the window...

Anyone know a way to color the A-pillars the same as the rest of the car?

I also hate the fact the hardtop comes with a black lining around the window...

There are black vinyls on the a-pillars of the S2000, but they're removable...
For example:
http://img488.imageshack.**/img488/81/blitzsilverhz5.jpg

Nice S2000... i just finished watching the episode of Best Motoring that shows the guy going around the Ring in a yellow one! So Fast!:thumbsup:

volks won't get me faster around the track... doing more suspension mods (ie. sway bars, 04 rear suspension arms (makes it a lot less twitch), strut bars, etc... also will be doing a power mod soon (leaning towards a SC).
That's the spirit!

thanks guys for the additional comments...

I'm toying with the idea of getting the wheels spray painted shiny black. I wanted to do something to my car so they might be it that can hold me over till I can afford some cool stuff... Any opinions? If i don't like it I can always strip off the paint.