My sister bought a 2002 Suzuki Liana and I need your help!

Samir

Car(s)
2005 Honda Accord EX-L, 2002 Ford Mustang LX
I can't figure out to set the time on the radio of my sister's car. It's a 2002 Liana and the owner's manual says nothing about setting the radio clock. It's wrong and it annoys me.

For the TG fans out there, no I have not done any laps in it pretending to be Michael Gambon.

For the TG fans out there, no I have not done any laps in it pretending to be Michael Gambon.

why not? :( you're not a hardcore fan booo

I can't figure out to set the time on the radio of my sister's car. It's a 2002 Liana and the owner's manual says nothing about setting the radio clock. It's wrong and it annoys me.

Search Google for a Suzuki forum or something...it's highly unlikely anyone here will know. Well maybe the Stig, if he's registered :|

Instructions are for girls. You'll need to hold a set or time or something button and then adjust the time with a dial or another button.

Try holding down the display button (or equivalent) and then press the "change track", "fast forward", etc. buttons until something happens.

If that doesn't work, just unplug the battery and wait until it's exactly midnight before hooking it back up again. :p

use this, if it really annoys you:
633673.jpg

Try holding down the display button (or equivalent) and then press the "change track", "fast forward", etc. buttons until something happens.

Display + Seek is what finally worked. Thanks Chaos! Thanks Final Gear! Is there anything this board can't do? :cool:

Took the car out for a spin today. What an experience. My regular car is a Mazda3 GT, which, while no track monster is a pretty decent little job. In contrast, the Liana felt sluggish, the chassis+body rolled like a madman in the corners and the powertrain felt like it could use a bit more refinement. Still, the car has a digital spedometer and 15-inch alloys!

For sale: Radio from a Suzuki Liana, some assembly required.

I had a 2002 Suzuki Aerio, almost identical to a Liana except the front end looks cooler on the Aerio. The radio looked identical to the one on Top Gear. Can't remember how to do it off the top of my head. I sold it in 2003 when I got a Toyota instead.

EDIT: Hey, ask at the Liana/Aerio forum:
http://www.suzuki-forums.com/suzuki-aerio-liana-forum/

According to wiki, they're the same car except the Aerio is "a more sporty alternative, so it featured a bigger and more powerful 2.0 L engine"

And LIANA is an acronym for "Life In A New Age" :lol: never knew that.....

Last edited:
Display + Seek is what finally worked. Thanks Chaos! Thanks Final Gear! Is there anything this board can't do? :cool:

Took the car out for a spin today. What an experience. My regular car is a Mazda3 GT, which, while no track monster is a pretty decent little job. In contrast, the Liana felt sluggish, the chassis+body rolled like a madman in the corners and the powertrain felt like it could use a bit more refinement. Still, the car has a digital spedometer and 15-inch alloys!
I thought that might do the trick. The radio in my father's xA works the same way.