• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

My Site Died...

KryptonZone

Can you believe this... I posted something earlier and my avatar and signatures weren't present so I go check my site and it tells me I've had excess bandwidth so it's dead... I think for the rest of the month... I knew I should have taken the more expensive option, then again, I haven't paid for it yet at all... Hmm... This sucks! :thumbsdown:

Oh thats sad. I remember clicking on it and looking at that picture you took of that Vantage last night. Could I have killed it :unsure:

you can try this :)
15MB file size limit
Absolutely No-Ads
FREE 24/7 File Manager
FREE 1 GB of web space
FREE 100 GB of transfer/mo
FREE PHP/MYSQL, CGI, SSI
FREE Fast, Friendly Tech Support
http://www.atgig.com
:)

Tried it before, right when they started it. Was BS...

What kind of traffic do you have per month, Krypton?
I got 8 gig on my site, and thats PLENTY... I usually stay below 1 gig...

Buba

Yeah, I was there last night and checked out the Vantage pic too. Seems anything with the Vantage is huge at the mo.

BTW, that Vantage picture was a great catch!! I can't believe you thought it was a DB9 though until you checked up with the AA. But given it's rarity and the likelihood of such a spotting, I guess we can forgive you. ;)

Ha, and you complained about never getting reasonable ammounts of traffic. The Jokes on you now. :lol: