My TeamFG 2005 movie

MXM

I paid for this title
Ok, so I decided to put together some cool clips from the races we had this season, and here's the result:

http://mxm000.in2hosting.org/teamfg2005.avi (76.5mb, 3:21 min long)

And mirror by firefox:
http://files.filefront.com/teamfg2005avi/;4505612;;/fileinfo.html

edit2 by pdanev
http://lfs-news.bluepixel.dk/moviespit/dl.asp?movieid=528

That's my first attempt, and I couldn't overcome some problems. Like the capturing, which is still not smooth, even though I captured everything with 0.5x speed and speeded up in editor... Also I kinda run out of steam till the end (it took me 3 days), so I couldn't bother to look up every single good moment in our long races. So it's mostly crashes there... around 90 of them ;)

And make sure you're watching with music, I tried to sync the video to it :)

Yeah, I also might have missed some names in closing credits, sorry, I just took them from our results :)

EDIT: added mirror

:jawdrop: :shock:

That was AWEEEEEEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEE!

Brillian, absolutely brilliant! Well worth the effort you put into it! Very nice choice of music as well, reminds me of the german classic "Manta Manta". :)

:thumbsup:

Whoa, awesome piece of work. The UF1 crash-edit was pure genious.

And pdanev, you don't happen to have a thing for mgkdk ? I saw you taking her out directly from behind at least two times in the vid. :lol:

Btw. When will the next season start ? Don't you dare starting it before Jan the 7th.

swek said:
And pdanev, you don't happen to have a thing for mgkdk ? I saw you taking her out directly from behind at least two times in the vid. :lol:

Btw. When will the next season start ? Don't you dare starting it before Jan the 7th.
2times? In this video? *goes watching again*

And nope, no season start before 7th.

edit: ahh crap, on blackwood as well :lol:

Thank you, thank you :blush:

swek said:
:mrgreen: That's why I put these clips one after another.

And of course firefox, you can upload it wherever you want.

OMG :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

That was sweet :thumbsup: . UF1 rolling part was the best :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Nice work, I'm looking forward to the next videos ;) .

That was really nice... Im getting my wheel setup right now, I HAVE TO DO MORE LFS!!! Or lets say, I have to do it at all...

Buba

This video just crashes my Winamp and Windows Media Player whenever i try to open it... Nobody else having this problem?

Works in DivX player for me. Wierd.

Cool video though, i like how the UF1000 roll was cut between 3 or 4 drivers doing exactly the same thing.

GraemeH said:
This video just crashes my Winamp and Windows Media Player whenever i try to open it... Nobody else having this problem?
Try a different player. I had problems with Media Player Classic, when I started the video, the player would close instantly. It played fine with VLC media player.

That was great :thumbsup:

That was a fantastic video. The song was perfect for it. :thumbsup:

And it downloaded extremely fast. The whole DL was twice as fast as the highest spike I have ever seen before.

Wish I had a wheel so I could play with you guys.

GraemePC said:
Wish I had a wheel so I could play with you guys.

Just use mouse, Firefox uses mouse (very succesfully), I use it (less succesfully) and I think Andy used it recently :)

^And me 2 :p