Ownership Verified: My Tesla 75D is on a boat from Muricah :D

Boat from Muricah has been so sloooooow... but finally my car is here! Will pick it up on friday, so pyched. Will take it on a road trip up the mountains for a wedding and I'll make sure to take some nice pics :D

Boat from Muricah has been so sloooooow... but finally my car is here! Will pick it up on friday, so pyched. Will take it on a road trip up the mountains for a wedding and I'll make sure to take some nice pics :D

Congrats!

Mazel tov on your electric wonder!

Reactions: haz
Very nice, it looks to be in really great condition. Have fun :)

Haz, I would like to hear about your criticisms of the car so far to see how they line up with the I hate Teslas thread. Also throw in some good points too, just to annoy those peeps. ;)

Lol. Seriously, there is such a thread? I come on here twice a year and don?t catch these things.. link please? :)

Haz, I would like to hear about your criticisms of the car so far to see how they line up with the I hate Teslas thread. Also throw in some good points too, just to annoy those peeps. ;)

That and what are the panel gaps like. Been some shocking build quality photos doing the rounds.

Real life range figures would be cool too. How far would dare drive before turning back?

Congrats.

That and what are the panel gaps like. Been some shocking build quality photos doing the rounds.

Real life range figures would be cool too. How far would dare drive before turning back?

Congrats.

Panel gaps are not a problem as the silver trims are adjustable up and down, mine has a couple of adjusting needs here and there but nothing huge. Range, I have no idea yet and will probably never be an issue for me as we have a huge SC network built already by Tesla and by three different companies which means there are super chargers every other gas station along any major highway. Oh, and also I have free charging right outside my appartment, in the street. But I?ll return with some figures after I have owned it a few weeks. I did however drive a rental Model S this summer and took it for a long trip to the north west: 475 km one direction. That probably would only require one SC stop but as I like to drive actively and have a small bladder plus I love coffee - I did two Tesla SC stops of 15 minutes each. One at Lillehammer and one at Bismo.

When can we meet up? :D