My Volvo 244 Turbo Project

The next update might be a while.. I'm making a shoppinglist with a lot of small stuff and so far I'm up in about $800 <_< All this crap adds up ;) But that includes new gaskets, seals, and piston rings which are the most expensive parts on the list.

I was hoping my new front wings would come today but they didn't :( Nor did any of the other stuff I ordered, so next week will be like an early xmas for me, lots of parts coming :)

Wow, cool cars, awesome garage, and looks like you've got some helpful friends too. I'm jealous :mrgreen:. Theres a girl here in my building with a 244 2-door, I ought to get to know her.

Wow, cool cars, awesome garage, and looks like you've got some helpful friends too. I'm jealous :mrgreen:. Theres a girl here in my building with a 244 2-door, I ought to get to know her.
Any pics? I mean of the car :lmao:

You should get to know her tho, there's something special about girls driving volvos :mrgreen: Don't call her car a 244 2-door tho because that won't impress her, if it has 2 doors it's called a 242 (or a 262, but those are pretty rare) :)

Whats up with the car m8? Any snow drifting done yet? :)

Awesome car, I love volvos! Good luck already quick will be even quicker.

^ Damn you, I thought snq updated :D

Last edited:
Sorry for the lack of updates, but as of yesterday the car is in my own garage again :)

New front wings :)

Welding is as good as done. Only thing remaining is the wheel arches back, but we dont know yet how wide they're going to be.

^ Nice. I was welding yesterday as well :) . Will update sooner or later.. :D

That'll get quite nice, man. :) Looking forward to updates. :)

I like your project very much!

your garage is awsome...i want one too...but i live in the netherlands...and yeah tightest populated country in the world...so nothing is cheap here...

other than that, i want to come visit you :D

keep up the posting love to see the improvements!

Well, the car is home again :)
It was about -25C (-13F) when we were going to put in on a trailer and it didnt want to start. Something must have been frozen in the fuel system because it started up fine with startgas, but died right away again.
Once it had been in the warm garage for a while it started up right away tho :)

I'm waiting for a word from the painter to see how much preparation I need to do, and all parts for the engine arrived so I just need to get stuff balanced and then I can start putting it together again :)

Well, the car is home again :)
It was about -25C (-13F) when we were going to put in on a trailer and it didnt want to start. Something must have been frozen in the fuel system because it started up fine with startgas, but died right away again.
Once it had been in the warm garage for a while it started up right away tho :)

I'm waiting for a word from the painter to see how much preparation I need to do, and all parts for the engine arrived so I just need to get stuff balanced and then I can start putting it together again :)

What colour is it going to be?

i love what you're doing!

Secret 8)
You'll see!

that's rabble dude...but alright i'll wait

hope you dont make it neon green or something...but i belive you got taste so...:p