man in a van

Car(s)
VW Sharan Diesel
It's been over a year. Hows the Volvo?

snq

Sweden / About 50 km from the arctic circle
Car(s)
1966 Chevelle 454
The project is kind of standing still unfortunately. I bought a 66 Chevelle instead which is taking all my time and $ atm, so nothing has happened other than that I moved it further back in the garage ;)

stevanford1

Car(s)
FN Mustang
The project is kind of standing still unfortunately. I bought a 66 Chevelle instead which is taking all my time and $ atm, so nothing has happened other than that I moved it further back in the garage ;)

PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snq

Car(s)
1966 Chevelle 454
PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe, okay then even if it's a bit offtopic for this particular thread ;)

454 :mrgreen:

And here's where all the $ went... Other than the car itself that is.. A very late xmas eve :)

Atm I'm installing all the new stuff, I was supposed to get everything around xmas but didn't get anything until 2 weeks ago. Ordered a new hood and trunk lid as well, and those still haven't arrived. But it's only been since october so I guess I'm just too impatient ;)

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
00 4Runner | 02 919 | 87 XJ6 | 86 CB700SC
Hehe, okay then even if it's a bit offtopic for this particular thread ;)

And here's where all the $ went... Other than the car itself that is.. A very late xmas eve :)

I see someone wants their Chevelle to actually go around corners....

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
I just found this project thread. SWEET stuff. All those Volvos <3. And the Chevelle! I'm more of a 740/760/780/850 fan myself, but those 2xx cars you have there are still awesome. Any plans for a 262c?

Also, I found this 242 project a while back, I think you may be interested in it.
http://www.pbase.com/1riktigsvensk/inbox

I one day want to have a Volvo project. Specifically dropping the B5234T from a 850R into a 780.

Last edited:

snq

Car(s)
1966 Chevelle 454
Thanks for the comments :)

I see someone wants their Chevelle to actually go around corners....
Correct ;)
My first priority after buying the car was to make it stay on the road.. It might be nice to have a bit of control over a car with this kind of power :)
So in the boxes are suspension parts, a disc brake kit, a power steering conversion kit, and a bunch of other small stuff.

I just found this project thread. SWEET stuff. All those Volvos <3. And the Chevelle! I'm more of a 740/760/780/850 fan myself, but those 2xx cars you have there are still awesome. Any plans for a 262c?
Always nice to see I'm not the only one with a bit of a Volvo fetish :)
I have no plans for a 262C, they do look good but I think they're too expensive. My 265 is both rarer and in my own opinion looks better too at least exterior wise, and I got it for a fraction of the price of a 262C :)

Not sure if I ever put up a pic of it, so here it is.. All original.

Last edited:

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M