Spied: MY15 Ford Mustang spotted

Paul_The_Aussie

Car(s)
Ford Focus XR5T
001-2015-ford-mustang-spy-shots_zpse89bccc7.jpg

more pics within below link
http://www.autoblog.com/2013/06/10/2015-ford-mustang-prototype-spotted-on-the-street/

It would be hilarious if they put a Fusion/AstonMartin style grill on the front of it. :p

I've been anxiously-awaiting this car since 2004, and wanted it more and more every year. I fell in love with that car, and have been champing at the bit for what the 50th would bring. This doesn't show me anything, but just knowing it's close is making me salivate.

Oh well.. clicking that link I expected more. Please someone notify me, if actually a car got spied, not a car in a burka..

It would be hilarious if they put a Fusion/AstonMartin style grill on the front of it. :p

A Mustang that looks like an Aston? What? No way. That would never happen, ever. As if...

What the... and you can tell that by this? I can tell that it *has* headlights, and that they're on, but thats about as far as it goes.

That is going to be the 6th gen. It'll probably be a less massive change than in the previous generation, but yes, its not a facelift, its a new gen. Its also the generation that will make it to the european market, including 4-banger turbos, excluding V8s in europe.

Depending on power figures, mileage, colors, options, price, and the trade I can get on my 2013, I might want to trade up... just to dump my problematic one.

But then theres the issue of first model year issues, so I might want to wait a year. But if I wait a year I'll miss out on the 50th anniversary edition if they decide to do it.

First World Problems.

Thats not a real fwp!

If I manage do move to the US by then, then I might get one of these, with a V8 of course. Because I am living in such a crappy country, that is a true First World Problem :mrgreen:

Styling-wise, it seems to be an evolution of the S197.

Much like the C6 Corvette was a leaner, trimmer evolution of the C5. I'm liking it.

The headlights are Fusiony.

It's my understanding that the whole car is going to be very Fusiony, departing from the retro styling altogether (aside from Mustang must haves like side scoops).

Which could easily be taped off under that xxl curtain. But yes, its probably going to look somewhat "fusiony", but thats not really news, and this "sighting" is still useless. The '05 Mustangs progression and development of the headligth design from '05 to '13 already made a noticable step from almost square to slimmer and wider, so guessing that kind of headlights is like guessing there will be sun in the summer.