Naming a corporation

Firecat

Politically Charged
Kind of under a time crunch to create a corporation for a business. The type of business will be food, but I don't care if the name relates to that. Anyway...I want something that sounds cool, maybe exotic (italian, greek, latin etc)....Any ideas? But in the same way it mustn't be that hard to spell or pronounce.

You could name it after me!

lol....I was actually thinking of naming it after me, or what I was named after....

anyway...I was even thinking of something inspired by a tv show. Like "five by five"...which I learned from Buffy....or "Caritas" From Angel.

This is so frustrating. Hmmm....maybe something like "scuderia"

I've been looking at cities and some other words...

Andalusia, Segovia, Cataluna, Milan,, Modena....maybe a color, like Crimson or Azure

I dunno...

Well, lots of companies have the same words in their names. And I believe "Caritas" is latin for "sanctuary"....

It is, it is. Therefore I think it wouldn't be such a good idea to name a company like that, which (I guess) doesn't serve charitable subjects.

Edit: Oh wait, I thought "sanctuary" meant something like charity. "Caritas" does.

^ Teeb its go two a's next to each other, awesome! Too long though me thinks. This is tricky. ... I'll have a think, and post something later.

I also like "Gibraltar" and "Ambrosia" (which in greek mythology means the food or drink of the gods...something like that).

Of course, as I mentioned before...a lot of these names are already in use. So I need to figure out if I use afterwards "investments, holdings, enterprises, restaurants"...or whatever else.

For some reason I think using "firecat" would be too weird.

:lol: Give us a break, Chief! We know nothing about you!

lol...I know. I'm not looking for something that has anything to do with me though....

I always liked Xanatos Enterprises from Gargoyles.

Squirrelmincer :p

(Spot the episode and win a squirrelcookie)

I actually think Firecat would be kind of cool. You could get the guys over in the photoshop section to put together a Firefox-esque logo for you.