National Television Awards. Vote for TG!

Archie411

Car(s)
Go away....look at something else...
I just got a email from NTA! And you can vote Top Gear as the "Factual Programme" :D

Linky (Top Gear is in Category 8)

The results will be revealed by host Dermot O'Leary at the star-studded National Television Awards on ITV1 on Wednesday 20th January, from 7.30pm.

Last edited:
for its recent season, Top Gear doesn't really deserve to win that award. On top of that its ITV and i've managed to go through 2009 without watching their shows, don't see any reason to change that method in 2010.

Don't forget about season 13....

T&C
The producer of the programme,The 15th National Television Awards (the programme) theirsub-contractors, subsidiary and/or agencies are committed to operating viewervoting fairly, and to preventing abuse of its systems. Hence, we reserve theright to disqualify votes if we have reasonable grounds to suspect, havingregard to all circumstances and information available to us at the relevanttime, that fraudulent voting has occurred, that is designed to excessivelymanipulate the outcome of the vote or otherwise.

Who? Us? Never.

Last edited:
for its recent season, Top Gear doesn't really deserve to win that award. On top of that its ITV and i've managed to go through 2009 without watching their shows, don't see any reason to change that method in 2010.

But TG is up against Loose Women and the Apprentice - even if you didn't like the current series they still deserve to beat those, surely.

Don't forget about season 13....

T&C
The producer of the programme,The 15th National Television Awards (the programme) theirsub-contractors, subsidiary and/or agencies are committed to operating viewervoting fairly, and to preventing abuse of its systems. Hence, we reserve theright to disqualify votes if we have reasonable grounds to suspect, havingregard to all circumstances and information available to us at the relevanttime, that fraudulent voting has occurred, that is designed to excessivelymanipulate the outcome of the vote or otherwise.

Who? Us? Never.

I SEE YOU ALL
dermot.png

Done. :D

Very much done. I skipped all the Soaps too *shudders* have enough drama in my own life...

But TG is up against Loose Women and the Apprentice - even if you didn't like the current series they still deserve to beat those, surely.

^ This.

- voted

T&C

Pretty rich, considering ITV's own track record with award shows...

For those who are wondering what I'm talking about:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7390193.stm

Of all the shows to lose to...:cry: :mad:

Fucking Loose Women :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

For those of us who don't know what you're talking about, context please? Otherwise it sounds like it belongs in NSFW.

Loose Women = the UK version of The View.

And apparantly it's factual.

Bollocks.

At least Stephen Fry did well :)

Loose Women = the UK version of The View.

And apparantly it's factual.

As factual as Top Gear. ;)

But hurrah for Stephen Fry! (And I heard James looked mighty relieved he didn't have to go on that stage on his own to collect the award.)

I think the viewers of "Loose Women" are so thick they confused factual with fatuous :mad:

They was robbed!!!

EDIT: Forgot, YAAAAAAAAY! STEPHEN FRY! :D :D :D
Now we can truly say Jezza is in good company!!! ;)

Last edited:
(And I heard James looked mighty relieved he didn't have to go on that stage on his own to collect the award.)
Well Wilman was sat next to him so I guess he would have gone up as well. Plus, as everyone else has said, well done to Stephen Fry. Truly, truly, well deserved.

Yeah; Andy was there, too. Still. A massive...

OH COCK!