National Television Awards. Vote for TG!

Not sure how they won it but I don't honestly care. I was just watching the NTA for James Corden doing Vanilla Ice.

My guess is that Loose Women was included in the Factual category is because it would have not stood a chance against And & Dec in the Entertainment one. It's just a chatish show like Paul O'Grady.

I wouldn't class Loose Women as Factual or Entertaining.

Hell, I'm basically a middle-aged woman :p And I can't stand that shit! They give us decent petrol-headed chicks a bad name! ;)

I was just watching the NTA for James Corden doing Vanilla Ice.
:D Same here. I was waiting for it and as soon as he said "Alright stop, collaborate and listen" I had a huge grin on my face because I knew why and nobody else in the room did.

'Love Contract' FTW!

Bugger. I voted for TG twice!

How the hell did ruddy Loose Women get an award for Factual Content! A very sad day.

They advertised alot on the TV - bloody load of wonky bints.

Somebody on Twitter said (when they were up on stage) "Fuck me it looks like a dress rehearsal for 'The Witches of Eastwick!' " :D

Last edited:
On a totally separate and slightly pervier note... Mmmm Andy looks good in a suit! Go Wilman and your bad-ass self totally failing to not look hacked off.

On a totally separate and slightly pervier note... Mmmm Andy looks good in a suit! Go Wilman and your bad-ass self totally failing to not look hacked off.

I'm with you on this one, if he'd been wearing a tux it would have caused a crisis (I've a weakness for men in tuxes and I certainly thought James looked great in his, sigh).
However, what was the rest of that shit??? Of course I'm not familiar with Loose Women but the bit I saw made me want to retch. Sort of like a lot of the crap we get over here...