National TV Awards - voting has started

I may get some flack here but I don't think TG has been worthy of awards for a while.

Toy Stories on the other hand was entertaining, informative, original, appealed to the child in almost all of us and in many cases showed what can happen when a community is brought together to achieve something however meaningless the task.

[...]Toy Stories on the other hand was entertaining, informative, original, appealed to the child in almost all of us and in many cases showed what can happen when a community is brought together to achieve something however meaningless the task.
Toy Stories gets my vote too ...

The Stig has just voted for James.
Some say ... :D

I found it quite a difficult choice to make. It was between TG and Toy Stories - I have enjoyed them both equally. I plumped for TG in the end.

Another one for James here, though, as with QI and Armstrong and Miller, which were my other votes, I doubt he'll be able to overcome the more popular entries in that category. The hardest choices were between Doctor Who and Sherlock, and the actors involved. They should just give an overall win to Steven Moffat in those categories.

The hardest choices were between Doctor Who and Sherlock, and the actors involved. They should just give an overall win to Steven Moffat in those categories.

I completely agree with you! I pondered longest over those nominations! :)

That was probably better than what I did. I resorted to tossing a coin! ;)

Toy Stories!! for the nostalgia factor.
I started airfixing at like 8 years old with my dad and I love it :D

I had to vote for Toy Stories. It was so tough, but I had to go for it. So original and fun!

The hardest choices were between Doctor Who and Sherlock, and the actors involved. They should just give an overall win to Steven Moffat in those categories.

Tell me about it.
In the end who got my vote because I thought the 2nd ep of Sherlock was a little bit weak.

Ooof, what a toughie... Went for Toy Stories in the end, because May needs more solo roles. More I say, MORE.

I voted without reading what I was voting for. It seemed an awful lot of choices, so I assumed it was just to devise the shortlist. Anyway, I voted for Toy Stories as the most original programme on TV last year - and unfairly done out of a Bafta by a cooking show.

Toy Stories voted since it was the better show than Top Gear. while it gave me the chance to vote for other good shows (Doctor Who, Matt Smith and QI). the vast majority of it is too covered by soaps. just think that theres a lot more shows that are better than soaps. Also the digital part included some american shows like America's got Talent, 24, Lost, Stargate Universe and yet didn't have shows that i consider to be far superior to them, NCIS being a prime example.