• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Naughty Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.

BACR

Quite good but im sure one of you guys could do better!

k3.gif

My eyes keep looking down. Sorry, can't comment on the gif. It's a gif right? :mrgreen:

I've never made Gif's so can't comment. what I can say is that the pic has been squashed horizontally.

Wow you dont seriously think Vicky was err...doing THAT while driving! If so, i want more in the next season :woot:

you really are pathetic. What she's actually doing is putting a dial that came loose in the TVR test between her legs. The episode is 2005.4.11 if u want to see.

BACR, you really must be lonely........is all i can say :(

LOL, now I looked at the gif, and realized that my post could be wrongly interpreted... I was talking about Paris and the Murci. :lol:

Shadowness said:
What she's actually doing is putting a dial that came loose in the TVR test between her legs.
Yes, it turns out that the dials on the TVR dashboard are just the right size for... you know. :D

Sabine AND Vicki are average looking slobs, some guys have low expectations. ;)

They both look better than Paris Hilton.

Whovever made that GIF has way too much free time, all I can say :roll:

Damn....I can?t see neither the .gif nor his signature.....Am I the only one?
:cry:

Redliner said:
Damn....I can?t see neither the .gif nor his signature.....Am I the only one?
:cry:

you're not missing much - a cheap grab of VBH and a shot of Paris Hilton ruining a murcielargo

jeffy777 said:
Whovever made that GIF has way too much free time, all I can say :roll:
Come to think of it....yeh, way to much time on their hands...

Status
Not open for further replies.