NBA 2010-2011

Ilpav

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Corolla LE
I can't believe there's no thread about this yet.

Anyway, I'm just LOVING how Orlando is dominating every single team they play! :D

My brother keeps saying they won't be able to beat Miami, but I think they will, even with a healthy Dwayne Wade.

The Suns are really going to struggle without Stoudemire this year. I like the addition of Josh Childress and Hakim Warrick, they are really going to help Nash offensively in that pick and roll but it's going to take time for them to replace Stoudemire.

IMO the trade for Turkoglu was pretty bad. Leandro Barbosa was much better as a three point shooter than Turkoglu and looking at the preseason games he is really struggling to get into any kind of offensive rhythm.

Last edited:
Lakers 3-peat. Everything else is overhype.

Yes, Miami is being over-hyped and I don't think they will have a very good season; I think either Bosh, Wade, or James will be plagued with injuries (Wade, most probably). Also, Miami has 3 all-star players, but the rest of the team isn't that good. 3 guys can't do enough themselves to win games against great teams like Orlando, LA (Lakers, not Clippers...:p), and Boston.

Ya'll Lakers better watch out for the Magic! :D

Yes, Miami is being over-hyped and I don't think they will have a very good season; I think either Bosh, Wade, or James will be plagued with injuries (Wade, most probably). Also, Miami has 3 all-star players, but the rest of the team isn't that good. 3 guys can't do enough themselves to win games against great teams like Orlando, LA (Lakers, not Clippers...:p), and Boston.

Ya'll Lakers better watch out for the Magic! :D

I on the other hand think Miami has a pretty good chance to go very far in to the playoffs, possibly even to the finals. We have seen LeBron carry Cleveland to the playoffs (and even to the finals in '07) basically all by himself, and now that he has Wade and Bosh alongside him they are a not team to be taken lightly. They are a championship contending team IMO.

It starts today! :D And it should be an epic first game.

Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics
7:30 pm ET

Hmm, I haven little doubt Miami can get into the Conference Finals at the very least, dunno about much further though.

On the hand, I'm glad Inside the NBA is back. It's the closest thing to "TG-esque" on-air chemistry over in the States (Barkley = Clarkson, Ernie the white guy = May, and I guess Kenny The Jet = Hamster).

Kevin Love against the Knicks last night: 31 points 31 rebounds

:jawdrop:

The last person who acheived over 30 points and 30 rebs in a game was Moses Malone back in 1982. Unbelievable.

Attention all stations. Urgent. Oden injured. Out for season. Repeat. Urgent. Odejn injured. Out for season. Forward to all posts.

:lol:

Jokes aside, I really do feel sorry for Oden and Portland. A young player who hasn't even had a chance to play properly in the league because of all the injuries he has suffered. And last year he was looking to be in really good shape before that injury.

Last edited:
Have you seen that guys dick?

Yeah. I will never feel bad for that guy. Just sayin.

(Not saying I have but you know, it is the interwebs)

:tvhorror:

Oh, and that Bosh video is lol-worthy.

Last edited:
Also, LeBron returns to Cleveland tomorrow. I can't even begin to imagine the magnitude of the shitstorm he's going to face.

Also, LeBron returns to Cleveland tomorrow. I can't even begin to imagine the magnitude of the shitstorm he's going to face.
Yeah... well, that was just ugly all around. :p

Also, this...

http://img3.imageshack.**/img3/2725/58093021.jpg

...is UNSTOPPABLE!

For those who missed it:

Last edited: