NBA 2010-2011

HERE WE STAY! HERE WE STAY!

So excited to hear that the Kings are staying. It's up to the city to move forward on the arena now. I hope we can get that done and keep the team for many years to come.

Rose is now officially the leagues youngest ever MVP. Congrats to him !

Well, right now it looks like it will be a repeat of the 2006 finals; Heat (up 2-0 vs. the Celtics; pretty sure they can beat the Bulls or Hawks) vs. Mavericks (up 2-0 vs. the Lakers; they'll probably beat the Thunder or Grizzlies)...

Still, I won't be surprised if the Lakers come back and take that series against the Mavs (Kobe's will to win and all).

Now the Mavs just need to avoid their infamous choking. Since they won both game 1 and 2 (and get at least one game at home from the Lakers) this series should be a wrap up for the Mavs

I don't know..............

Both James and Wade have a huge desire to win and they both have the playoff experience (Wade won in '06 and James made it to the finals in '07) that Rose and the Bulls simply don't (this is the first time they made it out of the first round since they got Rose).

Bulls are starting to play like the 1 seed... a 5-game series would be huge.

Bye bye Lakers...
Realistically, this is the end of these Lakers, right? Phil was absolutely furious at Gasol a few times, you could see the desperation.

Holy shat... was not expecting this.

Edit: I missed the Bynum foul:

Pathetic. Odom didn't really deserve to be ejected for his foul, but that is just disgusting.

Last edited:
FFS Lakers, you're the two time defending champs, try to lose with some dignity.

What a sad way for Phil Jackson to end his incredible career.

While I'm not sure how crass I think the foul is, it is nice to see someone get chippy when a team is running the score up on you.

Obligatory; **** OKC.

Lebron got 10 points in the last minute or so. :lol:

I'm looking for it to be Miami vs. Dallas for the finals and Dallas winning it all. Jason Kidd and Dirk deserve a championship for playing so long in the NBA without one.