Need a desk chair!

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
I have IKEA’s Markus, which in pictures looks a lot like the Järvfjället @Adunaphel posted.

Markus doesn’t have lumbar support and the cushions are pleather rather than fabric. I’d rather have fabric, but it’s not a big deal. I like it.
I have the pleather version, I didn't feel confident that the cloth version would hold up to my ass rubbing on it for more than 8 hours a day everyday for more than a couple years. If it gets too sweaty in summer, I just put a towel over it to soak up my crack-juice.

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pid
DONOR
Car(s)
Tesla Model 3, 90 Discovery 1, 05 Smart Roadster
Keeping this thread going a little bit longer, the tilt lock mechanism in my Maxnomic chair has broken for the second time. There is a little spring that broke before and has broken again, it stops the tilt being locked but I've come up with a temporary solution.

IMG_4469_S1920.jpg

There's a hole drilled in the casting for the screwdriver, which forces the locking metal block forward. When the screwdriver is pulled out the elastic pulls the block back to release it.

Anyway the point is I have a Markus arriving on Monday, I looked at the Järvfjället but I prefer the design of Markus. The mechanism looks similar but I'm hoping it will last longer.