• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

need advice on adware spyware ...

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
where can I DL some programs which removes spyware and such?
It needs to be able to remove everything, cuz my experience with these progs is that they after it scans the PC, it says "can not remove" etc ...

which is the most effective? anyone?

haz

The answer, my dearest friend is HITMAN PRO.

It's dutch and it is a bundle of all the good toys around. Just click a few times on Ja (yes), and the program downloads, undates, configures and runs all the necessary spyware utilities. (Ad Aware,...)

http://www.hitmanpro.nl/

edit: indeed, MS is a good alternative, I guess they are a bit the same...
Of course, if you don't want MS, hitman is the way to go.

Adaware and spybot together

Or spysweeper<< ain't free though

jensked said:
The answer, my dearest friend is HITMAN PRO.

It's dutch and it is a bundle of all the good toys around. Just click a few times on Ja (yes), and the program downloads, undates, configures and runs all the necessary spyware utilities. (Ad Aware,...)

http://www.hitmanpro.nl/

edit: indeed, MS is a good alternative, I guess they are a bit the same...
Of course, if you don't want MS, hitman is the way to go.

do I need to open Hitman Pro every time I want to scan for spyware? Or can I individally open each of the programs installed via Hitman Pro?

haz

haz said:
do I need to open Hitman Pro every time I want to scan for spyware? Or can I individally open each of the programs installed via Hitman Pro?

Good question...I'm gonna install it myself to see. (i'm on my home computer now, didn't install it here yet). I'll let you know.

Edit: it doesn't make shortcuts in your Start-menu. In only says: 'hitman pro'. But of course, you can go and fetch the right exe in program files\ and make a shortcut for yourself. No problem.

jensked said:
haz said:

Good question...I'm gonna install it myself to see. (i'm on my home computer now, didn't install it here yet). I'll let you know.

Edit: it doesn't make shortcuts in your Start-menu. In only says: 'hitman pro'. But of course, you can go and fetch the right exe in program files\ and make a shortcut for yourself. No problem.

you can open each individally.

If you stop using IE and switch to Firefox you won't need any of those programs.

You don't just get adaware by brosing the internet, there are lots of programs out there that come with adaware

Also, don't use FF, use Maxthon :thumbsup: