need f1racingworld invite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the site have any requirements about having to provide your own videos that they don't have yet (kinda like some DC++ hubs)? Or is your only obligation to upload more than you download?

the only requirement is that you keep a good upload ratio. you are given a few weeks or so, then after that if your ratio os below 0.5 or so then u r in trouble. basically, you download, and seed the file you downloaded for a while till you get a good ratio on that, and then you are out of trouble. no need to upload torrents. you can, which is of course good for the community and your ratio, but nothing will happen if you dont.

Does anybody have an extra invite, i would greatly appreciate it, and would keep a very good ratio.

thank you

x_ricci_x at hotmail.com

vladmitu said:
I have no idea what is on that site, but since so many people want an invite, I wanna see what they have.
Ditto. May I have an invite if someone has one to spare, I promise to keep my ratio better than 1:1.

gedavids [at] gmail [dot] com

Can anyone spare an invite. i will keep my ratio as high as possible above 1:1 and seed as long as possible.
thanks. :)

/me points back to his request on the previous page :D

Being in Australia, we don't even get to see the F1 races live, let alone seeing the qualifying or anything like that. Ho hum.

Anyway, umm, I will seed MASSIVELY, and do all that other fancy stuff required of me. :)

:thumbsup:

madmax@theonering.net :p

Jumping on the bandwagon late, but would love to get an invite to this as well. I usually seed the final gear stuff to at least a 1.5 ratio just as a reference. I know that is easy for me to say over the internet, but nevertheless I hope it means something. Thanks...

email is: fussychicken at yahoo dot com

Oh, can i also get an invite? Can i, can i?

Since i do all my down/uploading on my University, i don't really have to worry about how much traffic i get. And the best thing about seeding is knowing that you're gonna have someone to talk about whatever you've downloaded.
Most likely someone who also uses this forum.

My mail is araracd@yahoo.com
or if you prefer
araracd at yahoo dot com

If anyone else is feeling generous, feel free to invite me. I'm on a university network, and I already have lots of videos to upload. I do solemly swear not to leech.

cyfun@cyfun.org
:thumbsup:

sucks for all the people who just got invites .... cuz its now shut down :cry:
i dont know what i'm gonna do for my rally fix now.

Status
Not open for further replies.