Need For Speed 11 - ProStreet

Cryptopygia

The Eastern state where you can't fill your tank
Car(s)
Whichever car is still working
Teh teaser.

Looks interesting, and I think we can see the return of some decent damage modelling.

What do you think?

Looks like its gonna be Need for Speed: Crash or NFS: Destruction

Not impressed, not eagerly awaiting it.

Try my link :)

Looks like a burnout Rip off

Last edited by a moderator:
well, if history repeats itself this will be an ok need for speed. All the even versions (2, 4, 6, 8 and 10) all sucked major league donkey balls, and most odd versions (1, 3, 5, and 9) were the good versions. So number 11 should be good again.... :unsure::unsure:

All I saw was a pretty Mazda stitched up with large staples. I think it could be a drifting game because I though the car had drift tires on but I might be wrong.

Carbon was a pile of shit, it had retarded races that were decidedly unfun and the acting was terriable...

and everyone had really stupid names...

lol, it was useless. THE most annoying bit was as soon as you defeat the boss, the harder opponents occupy the races that you haven't finished, making it impossible to progress, unless you cheat.

I heard somewhere it would be called 'pro street' or something

hmm this could be good. and the carbon site works, you just wait for it to load and click on the 'launch video' link :)

i like the 'love tap' and 'brake checked ideas. if it looks like that when it comes out, i will buy it

Just in case you guys forgot. SCHOOL TEACHERS ARE UNCOOL!!
The most uncool ones are math teachers.
Second place goes to LANGUAGE teachers.
The only remotely cool teacher is maby sport teachers... but then he says, you kick the ball the wrong way or your passes are simply suck... Ugh... :S

Stop being uncool. :p

I want the old NFS back, just cars, ferrari above all others, and the road. no stupid clans, and wars and story's shit.

just driving!!!

Exactly!!!! NFS:underground 1/2 took the series thorugh a different and "interesting" path. but I really think that's enough by now. NFS needs to be NFS.
In other words, supercars, real roads, police chases, lots of traffic, no GTA style gaming just keep driving through a road and above all: NO TUNNING!!! :sick:

These were the Real Need For speeds. Nowadays a.k.a as Test Drive: Unlimited.

Need_for_Speed_4_High_Stakes.jpg

OK.jpg

It was an interesting trailer. Right up to the DISREGAURD THAT I CAN'T DRIFT! part at the end.

Looks like another tuner game...

Just in case you guys forgot. SCHOOL TEACHERS ARE UNCOOL!!
The most uncool ones are math teachers.
Second place goes to LANGUAGE teachers.
The only remotely cool teacher is maby sport teachers... but then he says, you kick the ball the wrong way or your passes are simply suck... Ugh... :S

Stop being uncool. :p

I disagree, Bio teachers tend to be really cool because they talk all about the crazy scientific body stuff...like people getting sex changes.

On the topic, the last good nfs game was porsche although I could never get the roadblocks to work as a cop. And NFS Hot Pursuit 1 was a blast with the El Nino.

NFS needs to be NFS.
In other words, supercars, real roads, police chases, lots of traffic

Er, you mean like Carbon and Most Wanted which had all of those things?