Need For Speed: Carbon

Porsche Unleashed (or 2000) is the best NFS ever to get out. Period.
LFS is the best racing game ever. Period.

I wish they would put the NFS II cars in carbon too.
* Class A
o McLaren F1
o Ferrari F50
o Ford GT90
o Lotus GT1
* Class B
o Ford Indigo (bonus car, available unlocked in NFS II SE)
o Jaguar XJ220
o Isdera Commendatore 112i
* Class C
o Italdesign Cala
o Lotus Esprit V8

But really I can't understand why they diden't

i'm about 60% through the game and i really can't be fucked playing any furthur, i'm just at the bit with darius and I can't win any of the races because i've only got a tier 2 car (fully spec'd porsche) and they've all got tier 3's (there is some canyon race to unlock the lambo but it's impossibly difficult as well)

I beat the entire game with 2 cars (original Alfa and won Aston) and a 3rd for the final race (went out and bought a CGT as I had plenty of money as I was smart and didn't waste money customizing :p).

I beat the entire game with 2 cars (original Alfa and won Aston) and a 3rd for the final race (went out and bought a CGT as I had plenty of money as I was smart and didn't waste money customizing :p).

I didn't get the pink slip for it :(

Neither did I, so I alt+F4'ed and tried again. :)

lol, I won that other guy's rx-7 but I sold it :eek:

The "acting" in it was well shit, the guy's were the most wooden and pathetic crap i've seen in a long time (and I had to *shudder* watch an episode of days of our lives theo other day)

Kamikaze cops! Scouts without direction! Drifting! A stock McMerc SLR with a top speed of 199MPH! SUPER CARBAGE POTENTIAL! Unlock- able cars you can?t use in career mode!

The sound track was horrible. ?Its officially the biggest midget in the game! I don?t know.?

Last edited:
That Darous is a bitch and if I meet the guy who played him, I will cut him open.
:evil: I will never buy a NFS title again.:censored: :censored: :censored: :wall: :wall: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
before it dies i thought I'd pop in to say that this is probably the worst racing game ever, and even has the unfortunate side effect of making thousands of 12 year olds suddenly think they know all there is to know about touge, pretty much the same thing tony hawk did for skateboard posers. now all these douchebags think they know what's up and it's pretty lame. other than that it's pretty lame, but that's to be expected after all i think. i'm glad i didn't pay for it.

I just reinstalled NFSC and now I'm at t he final boss battle. I'm using a fully modded Lambo Merci and it's not keeping up. To those who beat the game, which car did you use for the final boss battle? Thanks.