Need For Speed: High Stakes 2

DRIV3R

i have had enough of riced/fu*ked up nfs underground. :evil:
i want high stakes 2. there are enough new supercars out to make the game execllent

and the cars i want in the game ==>
Ferrari Enzo
Ferrari F50
Ferrari F40
Ferrari 575M GTC handling
Ferrari 360 CS
Ferrari F430
Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 VT
Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster
Lamborghini Gallardo
Porsche Boxster S (New)
Porsche 997 Cerrera S
Porsche 996 GT3
Porsche 996 GT2
Porsche Cerrera GT
Koenigsegg CC8
Pangani Zonda S Roadster
Mclaren F1
Malaren F1 LM
Mercedes Benz CLS 55 AMG
Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR Roadster
Mercedes Benz SLR Maclaren
Saleen S7
Spyker C8 Spyder T
Aston Martin DB9
Caterham Superlight R500 Evolution
Noble M12 GTO
Noble M14!!
Lotus Exige
Lotus Elise 111R
Vauxhall VX220 Turbo
BMW M3 CSL
BMW M5 (New)
BMW Z4
Dodge Viper SRT-10
Add the cars u want. :D

I wouldn't say all the above.. prolly some off the above in the jump start :p

NFS PU was the ultimate NFS for me, cars handled (very) well, gfx were pretty good too and that factory driver mode where you had to do slaloms, 360s and stuff kicked some serious ass

v0od0o said:
NFS PU was the ultimate NFS for me, cars handled (very) well, gfx were pretty good too and that factory driver mode where you had to do slaloms, 360s and stuff kicked some serious ass
Ditto.

v0od0o said:

Same here. I also kinda like the Undergrounds but that was the best one.

whats PU, never heard of it? :?

I still play PU time to time. Feels great with FF wheel. I've actually played it more than any NFS. Btw, I tried to install NFS:HS and it doesn't work with 2000/XP. Crap.

P.S. Anyone wanna play PU online? Or anything else... I'm bored :|

oh, yeah i bought the pirated version of PU the sec it came out :p was a nice game.. didn't play it alot though.
yo MXM i'll play you, if you ship me a nice video card, they got nice offers ya know since the holidays are near. :wink:

Think I prolly played NFS2 the most. Loved the fact that you could be any polyagonal object featured in the game. hehe

Endless hours of fun :)

I played the original NFS for hours on end, had a few "world" top ten times back in the day.
Also made track that was just about one big downhill, managed to get some outrageous top speed number.
I liked that playing as anything in NFS2, that was a blast :lol: .

logo said:
yo MXM i'll play you, if you ship me a nice video card
You don't need a gfx card by today's standard to play NFS PU, my old geforce2 mx let me play at 1280x960 with all details on

v0od0o said:
logo said:
yo MXM i'll play you, if you ship me a nice video card
You don't need a gfx card by today's standard to play NFS PU, my old geforce2 mx let me play at 1280x960 with all details on
but you wont see half of the graphics i see :p

I am now running a Geforce4 Ti :) still, it makes no difference in PU cuz it's old so it was made to run on the older hardware, it doesn't make use of any pixel shaders or vertex shaders and the only FSAA option you have is to force it from the driver, so it really makes no difference :wink:

And dude, 15 days is nothing to write home about :p you got win2k3, sure you could do better :p

ESPNSTI said:
v0od0o said:
Ditto.