• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Need For Speed: Most Wanted. We have a car list!!

flyingfridge

Car(s)
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec, VW Passat 118TSI
1. Aston Martin DB9
2. Audi A4 3.2 FSI quattro
3. Audi TT 3.2 quattro
4. Audi A3 3.2 quattro
5. BMW M3 GTR
6. Mercedes-Benz SL 500
7. SL65 AMG
8. Mercedes-Benz CLK 500
9. Dodge Viper SRT10
10. Fiat Punto
11. Ford GT
12. Ford Mustang GT
13. Corvette C6
14. Corvette C6.R
15. Cadillac CTS
16. Pontiac GTO
17. Vauxhall Monaro VXR
18. Cobalt SS
19. Lamborghini Murcielago
20. Lamborghini Gallardo
21. Lotus Elise
22. Mazda RX-8
23. Mazda RX-7
24. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
25. Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION VIII
26. Mitsubishi Eclipse
27. Porsche Carrera GT
28. Porsche 911 Turbo S
29. Porsche 911 GT2
30. Porsche 911 Carrera S
31. Porsche Cayman S
32. Renault Clio V6
33. Subaru Impreza WRX STi
34. Lexus IS300
35. Toyota Supra
36. VW Golf GTI

Now there is some beautiful, tasty and very varied metal in there.

I'm looking forward to running from the cops in:

1. Aston Martin DB9
11. Ford GT
15. Cadillac CTS
17. Vauxhall Monaro VXR (w00t. w00t big time)
20. Lamborghini Gallardo
31. Porsche Cayman S
36. VW Golf GTI

Very much a Euro flavour it must be said.

But one glaring, massively glaring omission. NO GT-R!! :eek:

Hehe, yeah. I saw this on other site a couple of weeks ago. Didn't realise it wasn't posted here.

Yeah, looks like some nice cars in that line up. Hope it is as gooder game as they promise. All these people gasping at the "amazing graphics" that are clearly not in game shots. I think in the last trailer there were only two very quick flashes of in game play.

But still, nice to see them getting away from the whole "underground" racing scene. I was a little over that after the first game.

Hehe, yeah. I saw this on other site a couple of weeks ago. Didn't realise it wasn't posted here.

Yeah, looks like some nice cars in that line up. Hope it is as gooder game as they promise. All these people gasping at the "amazing graphics" that are clearly not in game shots. I think in the last trailer there were only two very quick flashes of in game play.

But still, nice to see them getting away from the whole "underground" racing scene. I was a little over that after the first game.

I'm just hoping the police chase mechanics go back to those that were in High Stakes and Hot Pursuit. The Police chases in Hot Pursuit 2 were horrendous.

s3r4x said:
and i must also test the cayman.. because they are produced 50km from here where i live

All Porsches are produced in Stuttgart...

Did you mean they get winter tested near your place???

Buba

//Edit: I actually thought, its something like 60 cars this time... Read it on some comparison thingy in a gaming mag...

Buba said:

Not sure what you mean with "produced" but..
Majority of Boxters and Cayman S are assembled in Finland. And with majority I mean over 70%.

Buba said:
s3r4x said:
and i must also test the cayman.. because they are produced 50km from here where i live

Nope, I checked it after someone mentioned a while ago and it's true.

Wikipedia said:
Some Boxster and Cayman production is outsourced to Valmet Automotive in Finland.

MAN, WHAT A RIP OFF!

We pay for German cars! Not shonky constructed Finish cars! Who ever hear of a high performance car built in Finland!!! :x

:p

Janus said:
MAN, WHAT A RIP OFF!

We pay for German cars! Not shonky constructed Finish cars! Who ever hear of a high performance car built in Finland!!! :x

:p

oh, in that case, don't get a ford mondeo, a VW golf or volvo S40 or V50, caus they are made in belgium :p

Great list what what the hell is a Fiat Punto doing in among the rest of the list? Looking forward to taking the Porsche 911 GT2 for a spin :thumbsup:

flyingfridge said:
I'm just hoping the police chase mechanics go back to those that were in High Stakes and Hot Pursuit. The Police chases in Hot Pursuit 2 were horrendous.
yea, i hope its gonna be realistc chases like you see on the tv police chases....not like the flying barrels of explosives that gets thrown off of helicopters in Hot Pursuit 2 :thumbsdown:

I'm gonna buy this game for sure. :D