Need For Speed: Shift

10 bucks! Yikes! That's even worse than Forza.

There's no point in getting the pack, the high power cars don't handle anything like their real life counterpart.

Even if I wanted them, which I don't, I can't since I don't have a 360.

Lame EA, lame.

I'm honestly not surprised at EA. Normal typical fare from them, this is one of the things that really makes me worry about BioWare since they got bought out by EA some time back.

After 4 Months of Forza 3 i just played a bit of shift ..... ITS RUBBISH

Just installed shift and the second patch, do i need the real mod v2 or does the second patch make it decent enough?

New DLC out. Alfa 8c, Acura NSX, Gumpert Apollo, Mclaren MP12-C (or w/e its called) Mclaren SLR S-M, and BMW M1 Procar (amazing noise) The DLC also has a new track environment which is Monaco. Its similar to the F1 layout, but they took some liberties.

I just bought the new Exotic DLC pack so I haven't spent too much time with the new cars, but the McLaren MP4-12C is brilliant. It can be a handful but when you get it right it's so rewarding and it sounds great.

I got the PS3 version of the game the other day since it's now being sold at half the original price. Initial impressions were good with physics set to "realistic", no driving aids and AI set to medium. After moving on from Tier 1 and attemting a drift race, I want to sell the damn game. WTF is this shit? I can't control the drift with neither wheel nor controller :mad:

I guess I'm gonna give this another shot and see if I can gather enough of those stupid stars without drifting.

The drifting is absolutely awful, no way around it.

I'm just downloading the overhaul mod. It tweaks the physics a bit (already using real mod, we'll see if it's any better or worse) and has the ability to remove the steering wheel from the interior view, so people with wheels don't have to look at 2 of them. :)

Wahay! I'm finally good enough to drive the ring without the racing line thingy!