Need help burning DVDs

And Archie411, thanks for the font. I think that the former TG website developer mentioned they had a tweaked version of Helvetica as the TG font, and yours looks prety close- there's a few weighting and spacing differences, biut I'm not going to be picky- THANKYOU!!! :)

Acually I have 51 types of Helvetica font. I handpicked the closest one. :D

And Censport I hope your problems go away. :)

An update: I dug out my old desktop and set it up on the dining table. It operates on XP. I installed both DVDflick and VSO on it, and successfully created a DVD of the Polar Special with DVDflick. I am now trying VSO with one of my Japanese dramas. If that goes well, all I will need to do is figure out how to add .srt files for my Japanese dramas that are soft-subbed. I think VSO has a feature for that, but I haven't figured it out yet. DVDflick says it does, but I can't find the tab.

So I'm using Memorex discs that are 4.7Gb and 120mins. Is two hours all they'll really hold? That means two episodes per disc, max. The typical drama series runs 10-11 episodes.

Aha, I've figured out VSO automatically adds the .srt file, and it will also tell you how much space you're using on the disc. So I can get four episodes of Engine on one disc. Woohoo!