Need Photoshop Help

with the http striped through, it's like you failed at that part, it's better to just remove it, and if the torrent is in the middle, it isn't that unbalanced, and who cares? if everything was balanced it would be a boring wold :| :mrgreen:

newbanner2.jpg

Edit: Viper I made this background, maybe you can do something with that?

background52.jpg

Yeah, but nothing flashy, simple and elegant...you know like a great car. :)

i like the idea of the top/fifth-gear heads on the frontpage, but don't place everyting on top of each other, one layer of images is enough...

With the HTTP crossed out, thats wicked.

It shows the superiority of bit torrent :D

And that I'd need an estimated 50 terabytes (51200 GB) of bandwidth a month if I were to do HTTP.

So how much bandwith/month is used with BT?

the 07-11-04 TG torrent has used 5,35TB,
the 08-11-04 FG torrent has used 1,38TB by now.
To thats at least 6.73TB/month per week, as there are about 3 weeks with recordings in a month that would be 20.19TB,

So i would say if you were to offer http downloads you would need 25TB/month from time to time ;)

25TB/month means if you would want a decent speed for everybody you would have to be able to upload 2,4TB/day, which is 100GB/hour...

that means you would need a 1.67GB upload per minute...
which is 28MB/s, so you would need 3 100MBit hosts...

madness.

Yeah, its obvious that HTTP is simply not a viable option :)

I didnt realise that the torrents caused even that much traffic on the tracker. Soooo many people must be downloading TG and FG 8) Or perhaps more people should be seeding to a 1.0 ratio :roll:

log said:
Yeah, its obvious that HTTP is simply not a viable option :)

I didnt realise that the torrents caused even that much traffic on the tracker. Soooo many people must be downloading TG and FG 8) Or perhaps more people should be seeding to a 1.0 ratio :roll:
the torrents dont cause much traffic on the tracker ;)
its just 20-15KB/s continously up and 5KB/s down.

and on the 21.11.2004 TG torrent: 17806 people have downloaded that so far... thats quite a lot imho ;)