need tracker. have many eps of 5thG and TG + Clarkson movies

kmf420

hey guys. i have the last maybe 10 or so 5th gear ep and maybe the last 5-6 top gear eps. i also have no limit, head to head, and best of clarksons. i'm willing to upload some on bt but i need a tracker. if somebody has some of the older episodes, we can get this site up and running! any ideas?

if u could have older ups uploaded to a site or whatever i could suply u with the older TG but i still dont know what you are asking for.

i'm saying that i'm willing to seed some episodes on bit torrent. however, i need a tracker so i can upload them. the episodes i have are mostly from this site but i do have some movies that aren't here. i was just asking about the older episodes so that with my newer eps, and the older eps (whoever has em), this site could have most of 5thG and TG eps. plus i want to see the older eps... so, this is for all of us, oh, and me....

Feel free to torrent the Clarkson stuff, but I'd rather you didn't torrent the videos off this site. If I can't find a HTTP host for them and I do have to go back to BitTorrent for all episodes, I'm gonna need some people to still want the episode in order for the download speeds to be decent.

If everyone already has the episode from either HTTP or your torrent, no one is gonna wanna seed or download off the one I post = slow speeds.

I promise I'm doing the best I can to get the past episodes up. ;)