Never seen before bits from the last two episodes

Dingingaround

Car(s)
Opel Kadett + Agila
On topgear.com they've posted more never seen before videoclips.

These are about:
Merc vs rolls
Jeremy and a broken camera car during the saving the country side segment
top gear vs the germans

This is the first threath that I'm creating and I don't jet understand how everything works. Just wanted to share my findings with you lot!

When you use the link, you will find the video's
http://www.topgear.com/content/videos/

LMFAO, "Go away you tinpot murderer"

Classic...

Top Gear vs. the Germans doesn't seem to work for me.

The other two are pretty nice :)

Same for me. It's probably not up yet. They should realize they if they post a link op TopGear.com, it will be up here three miliseconds later.

The foxhunt footage doesn't add much, but I liked the photo challange between the Rolls and the Merc. :)

Yep, but the RealPlayer version does. And just 3 kinda short bits of uncuts at the end of the series. Come on! There's got to be more to reveal.

Actually, that German suit man really did try to look pissed off in a funny way I reckon (,,British, British!''). And surprisingly he did at one moment in the Evo :)

that was really good to see, the photo challange should have been added to the end film.

They really could make Topgear 2 hours long and include all this missing stuff. I don't know how that would affect the budget? brilliant none the less.

lee

Honest to God the stuff they cut out is absolutely fantastic. I feel like they need to better choose what they're keeping in the show.

Come on chaps, think a bit more.

Alas it is a 60 min show and everything just will not fit. I am just glad it is on BBC and does not have adverts to contend with as well.

I have seen it on BBCA and I felt like crying for all the people that that is the only place they see it.

But lets face it, we will never have enough of the show. It is the ONLY show I watch I am actually entertained by, the other stuff I watch is just time killers and I watch if I have nothing else to do. TG is different. Anticipation all day/week. Special meal to enjoy while watching. Phone ringer turned off. Well you get the idea.

someone needs to youtube the german one

I can't watch any of them.
It tells me to install either real (which i don't want), or windows media player (which isnt possible since i don't use a windows pc).

VLC and quicktime don't work (whichever format i choose), however, on some videos in the smallband real format i get the audio but not the video. quite annoying why can't they just do it in flash, then it would be platform independent....... :?

i hope someone puts them on youtube, so i'm goign to subscribe to this thread and bear the wait.

It tells me to install either real (which i don't want),

I use Real Alternative. Installs the codecs but not the shitty player, etc. Although I think it's Windows only... :(

I use Real Alternative. Installs the codecs but not the shitty player, etc. Although I think it's Windows only... :(

normally, vlc should be able to play all sorts of real 'you know what', in this case though it doesnt... real alternative for windows uses the same libre codec iirc.

I can't watch any of them.
It tells me to install either real (which i don't want), or windows media player (which isnt possible since i don't use a windows pc).

VLC and quicktime don't work (whichever format i choose), however, on some videos in the smallband real format i get the audio but not the video. quite annoying why can't they just do it in flash, then it would be platform independent....... :?

i hope someone puts them on youtube, so i'm goign to subscribe to this thread and bear the wait.

if you have a mac you can infact patch WMV with flip4mac

Conspiracy theory, much? Check out the unused footage of TG vs. the Germans, and tell me which car crosses the finish line first in the drag race - the Vette or the Porsche. Then, of course take a look at the original race footage.

In the original, the Porsche is nowhere in sight, thoroughly beaten by the Vette. In the unused, it beats the Vette by half a length. It's interesting, but I am sure that they filmed a whole bunch of takes, just to have extra footage to use. Who knows, perhaps the footage is for D-Motor to use, you know, to salvage some national pride after being beaten in a race by James "Captain Stig" May.

Last edited:
^^^ Yes please. None of them work for me. :(