• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

New 10/24 Episode Download link. Super fast, off HTTP 280k/b

Already found that but decided to go for torrent anyway. There's clearly something wrong with it. :?

SPG900 said:
Already found that but decided to go for torrent anyway. There's clearly something wrong with it. :?

hehe im dling both, the torrent and this one, lets see if they are the same, but the dam torrent is going so slow!

It looks like all of those files are Vuk's rips. Atleast the file sizes and file names are similar. I would imagine the 307MB October 24th file is either someone elses rip, or an edited version of Vuk's rip. The only way to find out is to download it and see. Have fun. :)

Edit: By the way, if the torrent is going slow for you, you probably have connection problems with BitTorrent (caused by a firewall, router etc.). There are an incredible ammount of seeds and peers - it should be running extremely fast (I'm contributing with my 50KB a sec upload, but there are others doing more than a megabyte a second).

zenon said:
It looks like all of those files are Vuk's rips. Atleast the file sizes and file names are similar. I would imagine the 307MB October 24th file is either someone elses rip, or an edited version of Vuk's rip. The only way to find out is to download it and see. Have fun. :)

Edit: By the way, if the torrent is going slow for you, you probably have connection problems with BitTorrent (caused by a firewall, router etc.). There are an incredible ammount of seeds and peers - it should be running extremely fast (I'm contributing with my 50KB a sec upload, but there are others doing more than a megabyte a second).

ill anazylize it once i get them both downloaded, but yea, right now im not even having and downloads of the torrent, im only uploading!! my download speed is 0kb what the heck is up? im using azureus

I'm on 56k and I'm not complaining ;)

I'd download TG if I was on 56k. It's THAT good. 8)