New $1M dollar Lamborghini Reventon (pics)

They should have added the rear wing, makes it look more like a plane.

And that exhaust sounds like a whiny Italian. It needs a low grumbling nose from pure displacement, or the sound of a turbo in high psi, after all, that sounds the most like a jet.

Revent?n, what a silly name.

Actually in spanish it sounds great, as you know it comes from a bull (a mexican bull this time), but the actual word means "party" but more like "bender" we love those here in M?xico :beer:

Don't really like the look, and 660hp not really enough power to justify the price tag. I mean even the new Viper has 600hp, and that's $900k less than this. They really should've gave this car a detuned (maybe 750hp) version of the Veyron engine, now that would kick ass.

Don't really like the look, and 660hp not really enough power to justify the price tag. I mean even the new Viper has 600hp, and that's $900k less than this. They really should've gave this car a detuned (maybe 750hp) version of the Veyron engine, now that would kick ass.

Audi own Lamborghini, and VW own Bugatti - I don't see it happening ;)

Isn't nearly spastic enough for that price tag I'm sorry. The looks are a good start, but needed to be WAY wilder. Carbon fibre everywhere and a full forged 10,000rpm V12. About 1600kg and minimum 750hp.

carbon bloody fibre this, carbon bloody fibre that! the thing is ugly, i don't want my car to look like it was knitted by my grandma. cars need to be shiny, not with a nice little pattern to it.

It's not crazy, it's germans trying to fake making an insane lambo,
only it came out like the lovechild of Mr.T and a stealth plane,
as requested by Paris Hilton.

God I hope Paris Hilton isn't one of the twenty getting a Reventon. It would only confirm that this car, with that price tag, is for wealthy idiots and not enthusiasts.

:lol:

Anyway, I think its too expensive and with a new name they should have designed a new car.

superstalin: you spoilin' for a fight? :mad:
I think our comrades got a point actually. It's overpriced, overdesigned and underpowered.

God I hope Paris Hilton isn't one of the twenty getting a Reventon. It would only confirm that this car, with that price tag, is for wealthy idiots and not enthusiasts.

supercar enthusiasts are for the most part, wealthy idiots. they're not building them for us you know.