New $1M dollar Lamborghini Reventon (pics)

Its a sexy looking thing, very futuristic, but the price is a bit to steep ?400,000 maybe. Still I'd rather go for the LP640 if i had the money.

^ He's right though. It's all show and no (more) go.

No he's not right. It's not the worst car ever, and one who says that is certifiable. Why does it need to have more go? Why? cause it costs more?... well it's not my money, it's not your money. So who cares?

No he's not right. It's not the worst car ever, and one who says that is certifiable. Why does it need to have more go? Why? cause it costs more?... well it's not my money, it's not your money. So who cares?

I never said it was the worst car ever. I also never said I bought one and was disappointed that it wasn't any quicker.
I just feel that it should have the edge in the performance department to distinguish itself from the LP640.

I'm not the one who thinks a Veilside looking bodykit is worth ?800,000.

I'm not the one that thinks it looks like a Veilside.

We;re all entitled to our opinions, but don't be so rational. ;)

I never said it was the worst car ever. I also never said I bought one and was disappointed that it wasn't any quicker.
I just feel that it should have the edge in the performance department to distinguish itself from the LP640.

Ok I just wanted to make sure of that. He said it was "the worst car ever" and you said you agreed with him. I knew you were smarter than that :p so I just wanted to make sure.

This car is what the Countach (hope I spelled that right) was back in the old days. And it will be even more outlandish in 10 - 20... years and there will be only 20 of them. Good investment I think. :)

And who cares about the price, if you can spend $500 000 just on a car, then another $500 000 for something special is nothing wrong. I know I would have bought two, one for driving and one for my bedroom like a 3D, life like poster. :D

Gosh, it's a Lamborghini that looks like a F-22. What more could anyone anywhere in the world possibly want?

It could cost 12 billion dollars or be as quick as an '86 LM002, that just does not effin' care.

"Oh noez, Lambo is so sensible these days!!!11"
Shove it.

It's not a whole new lambo, it's an effin bodykit lambo with some ugly angles
and tacky lights.

Sensibility isn't the key, it's a certain lack of style compared to other lambos.

There hasn't been a car that gave me goosebumps in a while. And this just did. This is going to be the definitive Lambo of the 21st century.