New 2009 F01 BMW 7-Series

MPowered

Pictures of the new 2009 BMW 7-series have been leaked. I'm glad to see that the Concept CS influence is pretty restrained but the rear looks a little too much like a Lexus LS460. Overall though, very conservative...but I like it a whole lot.

new7.jpg

new7a.jpg

new7b.jpg

new7c.jpg

new7d.jpg

new7e.jpg

new7f.jpg

new7g.jpg

new7h.jpg

new7i.jpg

new7j.jpg

It's a lot better than the current 7, but to me it still isn't a looker.

Last edited:
looks roughly the same although I do have to admit it's getting better

front and especially rear headlights are nice!

I'm glad they got rid of that annoying rear light strip.

I quite like it - getting towards older, classic BMW lines.

For me the grills are a bit too big and I'm not sure on those rear taillights.

Its quite nice, though I think I prefer the current 5 -Series! :D

I've never really understood the grills on the 7 series, they make it look like the car has got a bit of an overbite with two teeth, I guess somewhat like a rabbit does and when I say rabbit I mean little bunnies not a VW. :lol:

Front end is absolutely wretched. They took the worst part out of the sleek CS concept and forced it onto the front.

Everything else looks, well, alright, I suppose.

Rear lights are too big, front kidneys as well. makes it butch, rather than sleek. Sides have nice lines, though.

Without overanalyzing it, it looks pretty good to me.

well now the wierd book shelf arrangement has been removed its starting to look a bit more svelt and handsome

It looks terrible!

It looks as bloated and unsporting as the current 7... unfortunately the 7-Series is Bangle's biggest fuck up. From the E38 to this ghastly thing. :cry:

Not bad looking at all. I do hate the new style gearshift they have. Got a friend who has a 550 (current) and he had to explain to his g/f how to shift into D. She does know how to drive and it's an automatic for crying outloud....

Shrink those front grilles and rework the back end and you'll have a winner.

Also it's clear that Google is taking over the world. Resistance is futile.

The car is still far too bulbous and doesn't look very elegant. Front- and backend look like they have been in a compactor. Rear lights are horrible and the grill look like they took it right off the X6.
Both look out of proportion with the rest of the car.

Still would pick a Mercedes S-Class over this any time.