• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

new Acura NSX, video

What a crappy ad with crappy music. What the fuck were those fencers supposed to symbolize anyway? Stupid sexy car has to be so overpriced. :(

couldn't agree more .......

I'm sitting there thinking, impress me God damn it :twisted: didn't happen ...

I'm sure it is still fast around the track tho ...

They said it was all aluminum, which is good. But the previous was also all aluminum, no??

haz

Isn't it out of production? If so, why did they have it and the S2000 at the auto shows? Publicity?

chaos386 said:
Honda should give Mugen a call and put that V8 into the next NSX. :twisted:

Agree on that :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AutoMX said:
Isn't it out of production? If so, why did they have it and the S2000 at the auto shows? Publicity?

Wait, what?! The NSX is still being made until the HSC is ready to roll out. The S2000 is still being produced. Where'd you hear these?

Phix said:
AutoMX said:

Wait, what?! The NSX is still being made until the HSC is ready to roll out. The S2000 is still being produced. Where'd you hear these?
AFAIK, the HSC project has been scrapped.