new automotive show looking for experts, co-hosts and more

remizak

Car(s)
2010 nissian maxima
This was on the bullrun facebook page I figured some of you here might be interested in this. "The Car Show" is their working title it is in no way related to the show on speed channel.

CAR EXPERTS AND MECHANICS:
NEW CAR SHOW SEEKING CO-HOSTS

?The Car Show?, featuring a fun look at simple fixes to common
car problems, launches nationwide search for mechanics and car
experts to be on-camera co-hosts

January 9, 2012: A major production company announces a nationwide search for co-hosts of a new, 1-hour series that features an ensemble of car enthusiasts and real-life mechanics who endeavor to solve everyday car conundrums with wit, wisdom and added irreverence. In this studio-based show, viewers will submit sordid and sorry tales of car trouble while the hosts attempt to diagnose what ails their automobiles - and offer advice in all auto- related areas of life. The hour-long program will feature in-studio guests, car- related games and additional field segments relating to junkers, clunkers and the people that love them.

Metal Flowers Media is currently searching for mechanics and car experts who have a deep and wide knowledge of cars and auto mechanics. We are looking for charismatic individuals who are comfortable speaking on camera about car problems and the solutions to get the engine running again. Candidates must be US citizens, over the age of 18, with credentials that validate their experience as a mechanic or car expert. For more information, or to apply for the chance to be featured on the series, please email casting@metalflowersmedia.com for more information, or log on to www.facebook.com/metalflowersmedia

Last edited:
I vote Spectre.

I vote, oh, hell no.....

Girl, if you show up in your Taurus and get this job, I'll cheer. Given the evidence of driven and Fifth Gear, a petrolfemme would be quite welcome.

I vote Spectre.

Having met the guy and spent quite a bit of time with him.......

I'm guessing the show will be an hour but that includes commercials. The best editor in the world couldn't reduce what Spectre has to say into that timeframe.

:D

There was that Aussie who did a brilliant Youtube video as an application for the Aussie TG. Got his mate with a chopper to bring that along - can not quite remember his name. The vid was brilliant.