New baby Aston Martin

Bretton Woods

A fully functional, petrol-powered baby Aston Martin has been released in the UK, designed for children 10 years and upwards.

For sale through Aston Martin Heritage dealer Nicholas Mee and Co, the 2.5-metre-long mini Astons are based on the iconic Aston Martin convertibles of the 1960s and are built using a steel box section chassis and composite body.

Powered by an 110cc four-stroke air-cooled petrol engine and mated to a three-speed semi automatic gearbox, the DB Junior is rear-wheel drive and good for a top speed of 72km/h.

A toy for some, specifications are quite serious with Brembo brakes, independent suspension, electric start, lights, a horn, indicators and a fully adjustable pedal box to suit any size of driver.

Available in a choice of exterior colours with leather trim and a wood-rimmed steering wheel inside, the brand new baby Aston Martin could be yours for ?16,500 ($28,000) ? a fair bit cheaper than Australia?s most affordable full-sized Aston, the $231,000 V8 Vantage.

15614_1_l.jpg

babydbconvertible.jpg

Does it come with oil slick, machine guns and an ejector seat? Children love ejector seats.

fully adjustable pedal box to suit any size of driver.

Because they know damn well that there will be more adults driving these than kids. :lol:

And here I was thinking of ordering one of these for my kids. I'm a bad dad :( Or a poor one.

6838R-1.jpg

Of course this is released after I'm 8 years old!