New Bugatti Veyron Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsemaj

Car(s)
2003 Urabus Impreza WRX, 1997 Fraud Falcs EL Wagon
I heard from a reliable source that Top Gear is going to be racing a Bugatti Veyron against a Typoon Eurofighter! Here's some pictures as proof!

And here's what's it's racing against

Last edited:
Isn't there a semi-official agreement that spolier threads don't carry the actual spoiler in their title, because it renders the warning kind of useless?

This should be an awesome race!

It's very simple. If the plane will set off at 1/4 or 1/2 boost, Veyron will win up to 170-200m (probably), if the plane will set off at Full boost, Veyron will win at 100m max.

I saw the word Spoiler, then I saw exact what was meant to be hidden as it's a spoiler. Thank you.

Good idea! :p

Thanks Adu!!

Stupid. Been done to death. I was all excited as I thought you meant the TVR Typhoon....THAT would be quite the comparison.

Nice one, that's gonna be a great film.

...but they should also take it to the Top Gear track and set a laptime with it! ;) (and get it sideways more than Tiff did :p )

For anybody interested, even though it's the same colour, it's not the same car as used in fifth gear. Unless they changed the plates.

This one is EB525, the one used on TG season 7 race was WF EB520. Tiff was driving 3258 W 67.

Last edited:
Stupid. Been done to death. I was all excited as I thought you meant the TVR Typhoon....THAT would be quite the comparison.

That car doesn't even exist, my first thought was the GMC Typhoon.

Useless. After FG's test of the Veyron I don't know why they bother with that stupid test.

Status
Not open for further replies.