• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

New Bush ride ......

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon

from TG magazine April, 2005

haz

The wheels are sooo unamerican ;-)

Buba

red X, but I bet I saw it already, unless it's a joke. Cause I've seen the new presidential limos

fixxxxxxxxxxxxed ..

haz

Cadillac...American Pride...Nice ride for the prez...Nonetheless, 50 cent's car is undoubtedly as secure as the President's, if not even more.

I saw it before... This car has zero style. If I were president of the US, I'd want a Cadillac Sixteen. No wait, I'd DEMAND a Sixteen.

Cadillac...American Pride...

All cars used by the CIA, FBI, White House, and most Govt officials are american.

Not for pride but for economics, why would we spend money on foreign cars when our country can make cars for us to buy. Putting money into our economy.

If you didnt know ;)

Justin, I was sure you would post in this thread :p

justin syder said:
Cadillac...American Pride...

All cars used by the CIA, FBI, White House, and most Govt officials are american.

Not for pride but for economics, why would we spend money on foreign cars when our country can make cars for us to buy. Putting money into our economy.

If you didnt know ;)

Thanks for the info, but being born and raised in Queens,NY im kinda familiar about that.

Golly! What an offensive sig! :eek: It just screams "all your womb are belong to us", "fuck the environment", "fuck medicare", "fuck healthcare", but that's just my opinion, and I couldn't be wrong since I am 3 points from genius.

Thanks for the info, but being born and raised in Queens,NY im kinda familiar about that.

BRONX Son!!!! Go YANKEES, fuck the Mets. Bum-ass team.

:thumbsup:

YANKEES!! yeah screw the Mets man!! i got into so many fights with the Met fans..Fuckers!!

looks like the A pillar would block a lot of view in the twisties

Supervette, twisties? What are those? American roads are straight and easily navigable.