New cars to be featured in series 9?

RSharpe

So I'm not sure if anyone really knows which cars Top Gear will review this series, but I can't even remember what cars have been announced or released since the last series.

What new car would you like to see a segment on? I wonder if there will be a backlog of reviews and if many will just never make Top Gear now.

The Lambo LP640, The Porsche 911 turbo, the Alfa Brera, and the Bugatti Veyron. Also the Audi TT
Those are the ones I know off the top of my head.

what about the alfa romeo 159? as i am remembered, it was missing in the last series..

Haha. I saw the teaser commercial and Captain Slow is going to try going really fast again :)

I am so excited about that first...spoiler car(?)...listed by BlitzR. I can't wait for the review.

As for a car I'd like to see something on, I'd have to go with the Gallardo Nera, because I am clearly a fan. :|

God I hope it's not behind some stupid velvet rope on Wednesday. When i go i want to have a damn good look at it from every angle, and count each and every radiator!

what about the alfa romeo 159? as i am remembered, it was missing in the last series..

topgear.com
Man vs car
The Alfa 159 - a car that begs you to drive it fast. But is it good enough to make Captain Slow put his foot down as he takes part in one of Top Gear's classic unfeasible races? James in the Alfa uses roads and bridges to get from one side of the Humber to the other, pitted against a 7ft man who walks across it.

Does anyone know whether series 9 will feature the new Renault Megane Sport R26? I have one on order and want to see how it fares round the Top Gear test track with the Stig at the wheel!

Do you think they'll test the new BMW 3 series coupe?? Since the car has been out since last september & is quite a big car. :think:

Looks like a good lineup of cars :D

Would be good to see my car show up...I know there has been a bit of changes since the last time they reviewed one. I want to know if it's still worthy of baptisms of petrolheads :lol:

I'm also hoping that they will review a few of the cheaper cars that were to be released such as the Mazda3 MPS and Honda Civic Type-R.

topgear.com
Man vs car
The Alfa 159 - a car that begs you to drive it fast. But is it good enough to make Captain Slow put his foot down as he takes part in one of Top Gear's classic unfeasible races? James in the Alfa uses roads and bridges to get from one side of the Humber to the other, pitted against a 7ft man who walks across it.

i remember seeing a preview for that last season, james saying something like "cant i just win something for once" in a silver 159 (was hoping it was brera at time since only could see front)

this season is shaping up to be way way better than the last, it just really is, no idea how they found the ability to stay fresh but i think they have

I would like to see the Maybach Excelero. We got it at our company for some camera shots the other day. It is HUGE! I can't forgive myself not asking if I can take a seat in the cockpit. Damn! Would be definately a great car for TG.

The Exelero was in a german cop drama recently if i remember correctly. Looks awesome out on the road.